Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The school is run efficiently but with an authentic, relational feel. The principal, Mrs Cox, is present and interacts with the kids. The teachers and staff are always pleasant as well. My 3rd child just entered RRE and we are off to another great year. My kids have always felt included in the classroom and by their peers. Sadly that can't be said about our past elementary school. I will always recommend this as the best elementary school in our area!

I have a K and 3rd grader. We've been here 2 years and love the school and all the parental involvement. There's a great PTO and lots of fun and educational stuff throughout the year.

RRE is a greay school in a great area. This is our 2nd year here and it has exceeded allour expectations. The ARMY will be moving us next year and it will be hard to find another public school that cares so much. From the administration to the teachers and support,we couldnt have asked for a better structured and safe atmosphere for our kids prosper. I cant begin to speak on my son former teacher amd my daughter current teacher...Mrs.Phillips!!! She is just awesome.

River Ridge is an awesome school! My son has been attending here for 3 years. The teachers and staff are wonderful and really want the students to succeed. We will be moving soon and it is really hard to find a comparable school. We are going to miss River Ridge.

Great school in a great area!! Had 4 kids attend this school. Teachers and parents are very involved.

my school is River Ridge Elementary and my granddaughter has attended for going on five years. It is one of the nicest and well run schools I've every known of. Not only is the Principal and Vice Principal and Staff are considerate and concerned for the children, but also for the parents and grandparents. I think the Teachers care very much for the kids and try to help them any time they're having problems. The learning curriculum is topnotch and they have many wonderful programs such as Boosterthon against bullying and they teach them to be courteous and respect others. I will never forget all of the great people of River Ridge including teachers, coaches, PTO and Staff.

Great school! It's in a fantastic location, away from major roads, but close to the residential hub of the area. I have 2 kids there, and have never been happier with any school. As a military member, I've seen a lot of them through the years, and RRE is the best, hands down.

My son is in 1st grade. We love RRE. The best part of this school is how involved the parents are in their children's education. The parents and the great teachers are what makes this school so great! I couldn't be any happier knowing that everyday my son is getting the best education I could ask for!

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL ITS THE BEST! IT HAS A GREAT LUNCH FOR THE KIDS!

My children attended this school for two years. We transitioned here from a private school. The staff and administration are pleasant and pretty involved, but as a whole our experience was very mediocre. There's some really good teachers, but it's luck of the draw to get one of the few. There are loads of extra curricular activities and field trips to expose the children, but in my opinion this time can be better utilized in the classroom. Very confusing routines that are always subject to change (both for parents and children). Too much junk mail and fundraisers coming home. Lots of last minute emails about projects due the next day and power points to study. Not enough work done in the classrooms. this school is not a 10. Maybe 6.75-8 at best.

Last modified River Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.