Bel Air Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2012
Bel Air has had some problems with how teachers treat students and parents. Employes have yelled, talked rudely and have manipulated parents numerous times. Lat year the school was 9 and now is 8 (it is going down!). I would like to take my child from there and I will look into it. I don't know if maybe this behavior is due to the fact that this is the last year before demolition but someone has to give them a seminar about treating parents and students with respect. Consequences are often for students that might not be responsible for other students behavior and my child have come home with tears saying I hate school even though he is a top student. I want the school to be an inspiration for my child and not a place where there is mistreatment. I have had teachers speak very rude to me and I try not to speak back because my child goes there. Discussions between parents are often and the topic is how "bad" the teachers are. Just because they work there it does not mean they can speak any way they want. We pay high taxis for them to get their monthly salaries so the least thing I expect is some respect. Before you send your child there you might want to look around.

Bel Air Elementary School 5

Posted November 03, 2009
Great school, with a wonderful atmosphere. Dedicated, caring teachers!

Bel Air Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
I love Bel Air Elementary because we are a Title One school, and we are still reaching over 95% of our students through teamwork, dedication and one of the hardest working, caring staffs ever who love kids, no matter where they come from!

Bel Air Elementary School 2

Posted December 17, 2007
The school needs to make improvements on safety and security. No one is accountable for children in hallways before school and at dismissal. For car riders, parents should be provided with a designated number in 'car window' to ensure safety of students. Other schools have used this method and it works effectively.

Bel Air Elementary School 0

Posted November 27, 2007
I think Bel-Air is a great school. I love the fact that they care about the children. Especially having the B.U.G.S program on Saturdays. The teachers, principle and the counselor have never said they couldn't help. I wouldn't want my son to go anywhere else.

Bel Air Elementary School 4

Posted October 26, 2007
This a great school for Accelerated students. My Child is in Kindergarden and is reading at a 1st grade level. However the Principles need to listen to the parents more and security does need to be bumped up.

Bel Air Elementary School 4

Posted February 21, 2006
My child loves going to BelAir. The teachers are friendly and the school accomodates Accelerated students well. The school has an afterschool program that is affordable. The only problem I have with the school is the lack of security, especially when others are picking up children. The school does not identify the individuals picking up the children.

Bel Air Elementary School 5

Posted August 17, 2005
This is a wonderful school. Teachers and staff are caring and considerate. Very accomodating to military families. Children loved the school, teachers, and special activities offered at the school. After returning from overseas our children had a seamless transition into this school.

Bel Air Elementary School
325 N Belair Rd, Evans, GA  30809
Last modified Bel Air Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bel Air Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top