Bad
Good

wonderful school...teachers and administration very caring. Updated educational instruction practiced, preparing students for college. Parents and families are even invited to have lunch with their child without prier notices.

So far I am not impressed with this school at all. The administration here has given me the run around twice and then flat out lied to me. When I brought this to the principal's attention the response I got was verbatim, "I don't know how that slipped through" and she was unwilling to do anything to accommodate my child after the school's multiple screw ups. As a military family, we have been to many school districts, and my older child had the pleasure of attending two wonderful elementary schools. Sadly, it looks like my middle son may be going to an inferior school for awhile. Here's hoping we move soon.

Great teachers and staff I liked the way they teach our children. They always give them special attention.

Horrible, uncaring teachers who should retire or refocus on the reasons they even became teachers. They tout a "no bully zone" and are themselves the WORST offenders. If your child doesn't learn via traditional methods and has a hard time focusing, beware. This is NOT the school for you! If your child is a robot and can regurgitate information for the almighty CRCT, they will be rewarded with candy and praise. GBE teachers offer feedback in the form of belittling, demeaning comments in front of the entire class (aka: bullying), notes home in the same negative tone and LOOK OUT if you choose not to participate in the fundraisers. Seriously, if you're military just be glad you won't be stuck in this abysmal school system forever. If you're not military- buy your house over in North Augusta and save yourself the heartache of finding out the hard/ expensive way that Columbia County schools are NOT all they're cracked up to be...especially THIS one!

excellent teachers that really care. Students really learn from the teachers going the extra mile. couldn't be happier.

Love Greenbrier!! My son loves school and I have been impressed, since day one!! Dr. Holton is outstanding and so are all of the teachers my son has!! I had always heard about the excellence of Greenbrier and moved into the district, so my son could attend. Best decision made!!:)

love this school my g-son is in 1st grade n when i come down to visit him, i love having lunch w/him..the teachers and staff are first rate, remembers me when i visit, i feel very welcomed when i visit jd, and the kids come up to me to say hi..Great Job Greenbrier, keep up the great jod that you do....

It is the best school and best communication. My son is enjoing every moment of his school days.

I work with many families that have moved to the district and have always had favorable responses, when asking how this school compares to the expectations of the parents and children. The school staff has always been very willing to share school information and policies with parents. I have noticed there is lots of parental volunteers in the school.

My second grandson is at this school and we were pleased with the school when the older one attended.

Last modified Greenbrier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.