Evans Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2013
I was very disapointed when my son, in the C-CETS class had A/B honor roll for the year, perfect attendence and a great attitude at school and church. He also made student of the month. with all due rspect, this to me was a miricle in the making, yet when the report cards came, it never was specified whether he was o was not promoed or retained. how do I find out ? my son was very hurt or/and disapointed.he's a loving child who respected and likes pleasing me and his great teacher's.......often a child with some disorders'grow in areas , therefor I believe every student should be reconized in the abilities that make them stand out....( least restrictive inviorment) He will miss his fourTH grade teacher, as she will be moving. I just pray he passed to the fifth grade due to his acedemic achievments.......BLESSINGS

Posted January 15, 2012
I have had two children attend Evans Elementary. Both had excellent teachers and experiences at school! It is such a family oriented atmosphere at Evans! Whenever I visited the schools I was welcomed with pleasant greetings from the administration, teachers, school nurse, and custodians! My children were greeted by name by most adults! I think there must be some other issues from the poster that had such a negative experience. Maybe homeschooling would suit her child better.

Evans Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2012
I can only comment on my family's experience at this school from our Pre-K-4th grade years, and I must say that I absolutely disagree with the previous posting. We have had some issues come up at EES, and each time my kids and I were treated with respect and the matters were resolved in a professional manner by all of the staff involved, to include the principal. I am sure everyone would agree that it doesn't get any more personal than when our kids are involved, so any bad experience may be magnified. I pray your situation gets better. God bless!

Posted January 12, 2012
My oldest daughter attended this school and is now in middle school. The teachers were very professional and made every effort to accommodate all students. She has made the transition and is doing extremely well. I have other children in the elementary school and have had equal results. Successful learning begins and ends at home and no school can overcome poor parenting!

Posted January 12, 2012
It is unfortunate that a person would say such things about Evans Elementary. The teachers, students, parents, leaders and community partners work together to make that little school have a huge impact on the students they serve. Just recently, the school went through an evaluation process that validated that Evans Elementary is one of the best schools in Georgia. The teachers take pride in their school and they are very protective of their students, parents and leaders so I am not sure about the motive of the person that has made such negative comments about the EES administrators and teachers. Anyone reading this post should defiantly take the opportunity to walk into Evans Elementary to see for themselves. It is truly a neighborhood school that partners with each person that walks through the door.

Posted August 12, 2011
Both of my children attended Evans Elementary. They were well preprared for middle school both academically and socially. The teachers and administration care deeply about the students and want each of them to perform at their absolute best. I can't say enough about how wonderful this school is. Great job! Keep up the excellent work.

Evans Elementary School 1

Posted October 07, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009
Great school. The teachers are the best that I have ever dealt with. Extremely helpful and caring staff in this school. My daughter has developed extremely well in just over a year of attendance.

Posted December 20, 2006
My daughter is currently in the Pre-K program at this school. I am thrilled by the teachers and staff!! My daughter is doing very well at this school.

Posted January 03, 2006

Evans Elementary School
628 Gibbs Rd, Evans, GA  30809
Last modified Evans Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evans Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top