K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Arlington Christian School 2

Posted November 16, 2015
I wish I had the experience that the previous parent had. The Open House and Admissions process leads you to believe they are selective in who they accept. That could not be further from the truth. There are serious behavioral issues with the middle and high school students. The administration does not follow it's own policies in handling the issues, they need the tuition more than they need order in the school. Be careful and watch your child closely if you select Arlington Christian School.

Arlington Christian School 5

Posted September 18, 2015
My family is new to Arlington Christian but I want to say how much I appreciate everyone I have worked with. They worked so hard to help not just my son but my family. I feel truly blessed to have my son attend the school. The attention and leadership begins right from the top Ms. Price is wonderful and so her staff is as good as she is with the families. Everything continues with the teachers, I have meet just a few teachers but they have made my son feel so welcome and inspire him. One teacher helped him overcome his reluctance to write. To see my son who would count each word and do the necessary writing to complete work, come home and look excited to write a story and not worry about how many pages it will be. It's truly amazing. If this is just the beginning then I see such a bright future for him and his new school. I recommend ACS 110%.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted September 18, 2015
I wanted to Thank Ms. Price, Head of School. From the moment I walked into the school everyone worked with me to get what my family needed to be apart of the ACS Family. The teachers are great. I see such a difference in my son in the short time that he has attended ACS I cannot believe he is the same kid. Everyone says "he fits right in", "like he's been part of ACS for years" That just warms my heart. All this just makes me support everything they do. I look forward to being apart of this school for many years. Thank you

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted September 18, 2015
My son has speaks about his teacher with great pride to be in their class.

Develops grit: Agree

Posted September 18, 2015
My son does not like Math or Writing. Well he didn't like it before. Now he comes home with a different attitude. Determine to work on his Math work.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted September 18, 2015
Everyone from front office to the teacher have made my son feel apart of a family. He loves the school.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted August 11, 2015
I have found the teachers to be very approachable and accommodating when i have spoken to them about my student.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted August 11, 2015
I see that Arlington teaches multi-cultural respect among its students. This is based on my witnessing this happen first hand.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 11, 2015
I know of only a couple of discipline issues that my student told me about that occurred in the last 2 years. In each case I feel they were handled very fairly. If I had been one of the parents involved, I would have been satisfied with the schools handling of the matter.

Arlington Christian School 5

Posted August 11, 2015
As a parent of a middle school student (two years), we have been very happy with the academic and social environment that ACS has provided. We have been the most happy about the honor track options. We have witnessed the school as it is growing and we are very impressed with the quality of educators, students and academics. This was a perfect fit for our family and we think once you visit, you will see it is a great choice.

4500 Ridge Road, Fairburn, GA  30213
Last modified Arlington Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12