K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

I wish I had the experience that the previous parent had. The Open House and Admissions process leads you to believe they are selective in who they accept. That could not be further from the truth. There are serious behavioral issues with the middle and high school students. The administration does not follow it's own policies in handling the issues, they need the tuition more than they need order in the school. Be careful and watch your child closely if you select Arlington Christian School.

My family is new to Arlington Christian but I want to say how much I appreciate everyone I have worked with. They worked so hard to help not just my son but my family. I feel truly blessed to have my son attend the school. The attention and leadership begins right from the top Ms. Price is wonderful and so her staff is as good as she is with the families. Everything continues with the teachers, I have meet just a few teachers but they have made my son feel so welcome and inspire him. One teacher helped him overcome his reluctance to write. To see my son who would count each word and do the necessary writing to complete work, come home and look excited to write a story and not worry about how many pages it will be. It's truly amazing. If this is just the beginning then I see such a bright future for him and his new school. I recommend ACS 110%.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son has speaks about his teacher with great pride to be in their class.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

I have found the teachers to be very approachable and accommodating when i have spoken to them about my student.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I know of only a couple of discipline issues that my student told me about that occurred in the last 2 years. In each case I feel they were handled very fairly. If I had been one of the parents involved, I would have been satisfied with the schools handling of the matter.

As a parent of a middle school student (two years), we have been very happy with the academic and social environment that ACS has provided. We have been the most happy about the honor track options. We have witnessed the school as it is growing and we are very impressed with the quality of educators, students and academics. This was a perfect fit for our family and we think once you visit, you will see it is a great choice.

This school has such a long way to go. It needs to first start with the Head of School. Leadership is required to run a school and that is what the school lacks. Unfortunately, the school is in the position where it's accepting all types of students for financial reasons. I'm not sure why it's called a Christian school either. The building is in great need of repairs as well. There is no structure with discipline and that's required with known issues of drug usage in the past 2 years. Again, new leadership with someone who has experience with working with a new population of students is needed. The students deserve better. The academics and teachers are average at best. The middle school requires a restructuring with its teachers. More than half of the middle school leave before entering high school. My child included. The school is in need of major repairs however the parents are not invested in dontating at all. The school hasn't changed its curriculum in the past 20 years. The school is in desperate need of new leadership right now. If you are in need of a school and your child has discipline issues, apply, its guaranteed acceptance. If your child is shy, timid, or may have learning differences, be cautious. May not be worth paying a tuition unless you are out of options. Good luck. PS. The school is below 273. The other demographics are wrong as well.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The school lacks structure and discipline in order to provide an example to it's students.

Great job, ACS! As a parent who has watched the transition of this school through the last few years I must say that you are hitting the mark these days. The new staff coupled with past staff show a new and devoted interest in the development and education of these students. The positive atmosphere is contagious and we are excited to partner with you. A great school, great price, great mission! (PS: The addition of band for upper school was perfect timing!)

I am a returning student, and am SO excited about returning. All that wasn't so great about Arlington is gone. I met some new teachers at open house and they are awesome! Plus, a new head of school that has been a teacher and principal here. She is one of the main reasons I wanted to come back. The friendships I have made here mean SO much to me!

Last modified Arlington Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12