Fairburn, GA

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted August 11, 2015
I have found the teachers to be very approachable and accommodating when i have spoken to them about my student.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted August 11, 2015
I see that Arlington teaches multi-cultural respect among its students. This is based on my witnessing this happen first hand.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 11, 2015
I know of only a couple of discipline issues that my student told me about that occurred in the last 2 years. In each case I feel they were handled very fairly. If I had been one of the parents involved, I would have been satisfied with the schools handling of the matter.

Posted August 11, 2015
As a parent of a middle school student (two years), we have been very happy with the academic and social environment that ACS has provided. We have been the most happy about the honor track options. We have witnessed the school as it is growing and we are very impressed with the quality of educators, students and academics. This was a perfect fit for our family and we think once you visit, you will see it is a great choice.

Arlington Christian School 2

Posted August 02, 2015
This school has such a long way to go. It needs to first start with the Head of School. Leadership is required to run a school and that is what the school lacks. Unfortunately, the school is in the position where it's accepting all types of students for financial reasons. I'm not sure why it's called a Christian school either. The building is in great need of repairs as well. There is no structure with discipline and that's required with known issues of drug usage in the past 2 years. Again, new leadership with someone who has experience with working with a new population of students is needed. The students deserve better. The academics and teachers are average at best. The middle school requires a restructuring with its teachers. More than half of the middle school leave before entering high school. My child included. The school is in need of major repairs however the parents are not invested in dontating at all. The school hasn't changed its curriculum in the past 20 years. The school is in desperate need of new leadership right now. If you are in need of a school and your child has discipline issues, apply, its guaranteed acceptance. If your child is shy, timid, or may have learning differences, be cautious. May not be worth paying a tuition unless you are out of options. Good luck. PS. The school is below 273. The other demographics are wrong as well.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 02, 2015
The school lacks structure and discipline in order to provide an example to it's students.

Posted January 23, 2014
Great job, ACS! As a parent who has watched the transition of this school through the last few years I must say that you are hitting the mark these days. The new staff coupled with past staff show a new and devoted interest in the development and education of these students. The positive atmosphere is contagious and we are excited to partner with you. A great school, great price, great mission! (PS: The addition of band for upper school was perfect timing!)

Posted August 08, 2013
I am a returning student, and am SO excited about returning. All that wasn't so great about Arlington is gone. I met some new teachers at open house and they are awesome! Plus, a new head of school that has been a teacher and principal here. She is one of the main reasons I wanted to come back. The friendships I have made here mean SO much to me!

Arlington Christian School 4

Posted February 14, 2013
Of the three private Christian schools our son attended from kindergarten through high school graduation, Arlington was by far the best fit. Small in size (under 400 for most of his time there) but BIG in heart and atmosphere, Arlington is a great blend of people from diverse backgrounds. The racial mix among students and families was very attractive to us as well. And a great value for the tuition cost as! (Check out other SACS accredited private schools in the area and you'll see what I mean.) Definitely worth your time to check into.

Arlington Christian School 4

Posted February 14, 2013
My children have attended Arlington since elementary. Arlington has a great learning environment with loving and caring teachers and staff. I have no doubt they are and will be well prepared upon graduation. I have also spoken to students that graduated from Arlington who went on to college and was pleased to know that they felt that Arlington prepared them beyond what they needed to succeed in college.

4500 Ridge Road, Fairburn, GA  30213
Last modified Arlington Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Arlington Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top