Fairburn, GA

Posted January 23, 2014
Great job, ACS! As a parent who has watched the transition of this school through the last few years I must say that you are hitting the mark these days. The new staff coupled with past staff show a new and devoted interest in the development and education of these students. The positive atmosphere is contagious and we are excited to partner with you. A great school, great price, great mission! (PS: The addition of band for upper school was perfect timing!)

Posted August 08, 2013
I am a returning student, and am SO excited about returning. All that wasn't so great about Arlington is gone. I met some new teachers at open house and they are awesome! Plus, a new head of school that has been a teacher and principal here. She is one of the main reasons I wanted to come back. The friendships I have made here mean SO much to me!

Arlington Christian School 4

Posted February 14, 2013
Of the three private Christian schools our son attended from kindergarten through high school graduation, Arlington was by far the best fit. Small in size (under 400 for most of his time there) but BIG in heart and atmosphere, Arlington is a great blend of people from diverse backgrounds. The racial mix among students and families was very attractive to us as well. And a great value for the tuition cost as! (Check out other SACS accredited private schools in the area and you'll see what I mean.) Definitely worth your time to check into.

Arlington Christian School 4

Posted February 14, 2013
My children have attended Arlington since elementary. Arlington has a great learning environment with loving and caring teachers and staff. I have no doubt they are and will be well prepared upon graduation. I have also spoken to students that graduated from Arlington who went on to college and was pleased to know that they felt that Arlington prepared them beyond what they needed to succeed in college.

Posted January 11, 2013
This school is amazing. My daughter loves Arlington. We have never felt such a warm family atmosphere. The love of Christ is alive and active at Arlington. My daughter scored 92 % higher than other children her age on her PSAT. So not only is she getting the Bible background that she needs to navigate this world but she will be more than academically prepared. Do not hesitate to enroll your child at Arlington. You will not regret it.

Posted November 25, 2012
We recently visited Arlington Christian School, and we were very impressed with the facility, teachers, and administration. There is strong prescence of love, family, and diversity. Arlington is a great representation of our world. I admire the leadership and determination to lead our children into the future, prepared.

Arlington Christian School 2

Posted September 21, 2012
Arlington lacks strong leadership at every level. If you are looking for a school with a strong academic program, fine arts focus, and an open, Christian atmosphere, make sure you do your research.....Arlington is Christian in name only.

Arlington Christian School 2

Posted July 09, 2012
Christian is just a name on a board. Teachers are average at best--nice people with good intentions, but academically lacking and burned out. Fine arts are virtually non-existent. Heavy influence of Church of Christ, though they claim a non-denominational status. Chapel songs are acapella as they do not support instrumentation. Lots of schools out there in this price range, with better education, teachers, and arts. Do your research!

Arlington Christian School 1

Posted May 02, 2012
Arlington Christian School need to take the Christian from their name. The elementary part of the school is great but when it comes to the middle school it lacks a lot. Education is not up to par. The teachers need to attend continue education courses. There is a lot more that goes on there that I have not mention. All I have to say is do your RESEARCH. I would not recommend this school.

Posted October 22, 2011
Our son started ACS his Jr. year. He says it is the best decision he has made. He only wishes he had started sooner.The teachers and coaches geniunely care about the students and want what is best for them. Most teachers at ACS have a master's degree and alot of experience. They challenge the students to do their personal best in every aspect of their lives. The Christian environment is awesome. I would recommend ACS to anyone who values personal relationships and a small environment.

Arlington Christian School
4500 Ridge Road, Fairburn, GA  30213
Last modified Arlington Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Arlington Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top