Fairburn, GA

Posted May 08, 2015
This is our final year at Campbell and I'm truly sad. My daughter started pre-k here. From the first day that I dropped her off I've always felt secure and knew that they had her best interest at heart. The teachers have been nothing short of AMAZING!!!. They care about the students and their work. Her 3rd grade teacher was concerned about her and we decided to have her tested. We learned that she had a SLD and a IEP was set up for her and she's EXCELLED!!!. Ms. Cadet is GREAT... EVERY school on the south side need a principle like her!!. Parent involvement is key to EVERY situation in your child life. Sad to leave this school... but they have given her the tools for a successful middle school transition. K. Morgan

Posted May 06, 2015
By far the best k-5 school in south fulton county. My son and daughter attend here and both have excelled on the test and school work. There is a downside to all schools and district's but get involved and you will see things differently and maybe you can make a change or difference. Campbell has been awesome for my children even when my son had challenges.

Posted January 06, 2015
I have two kids 1st grader and 4th grader I think this is the BEST public school EVER! I love my principal and I was on the PTA but I couldn't maintain my position due to my job. They are SO welcoming and it truly a sense of community inside the school.

Posted August 04, 2014
Ah what can I say , well i was a student at Campbell and it was the best years of my life parents if you're looking for a great elementary school here's your best bet ! Campbell's the best ! Brettbolden !

Posted May 04, 2014
The rating for this school does not show the truth at Campbell. The principle Mrs. Cadet loves what she does every day from the interactions with the children and also the way the school is ran. The teachers are AMAZING! They take their time to make sure the kids understand everything, school work but also life lessons. The teachers at Campbell are leaders not just teachers. My children have been at Campbell two years. My children receive honor roll and principle list every year. We will not be returning next year because of job relocation and reading the reviews for other schools in "better" areas doesn't sound like it's where I want my children to go.Yes their rated 9 or 10 but it's doesn't seem like they actually care about the children.

Posted April 18, 2014
where my daughter is growing, learning, and becoming a young lady. She is supported by her teachers and the staff. She has made friends and is developing into an intelligent, happy, secure person due to the encouragement and support of her teachers and staff at the school.

Posted April 02, 2014
Campbell has once again exceeded my expectations this year. I love the staff and our great principle Mrs. Cadet. She encourages the students and parents. The curriculum is great and my son loves to learn as a result.

Campbell Elementary School 4

Posted May 06, 2013
I would like to say that I have really enjoyed my daughter, who is in kindergarten, being at Campbell Elementary this year. Recently, I sent the principal an email at 10:30pm on a Sunday night because I wanted to address an issue with my daughter early Monday morning. I was surprised to see a response to my email at 6:30am Monday morning from Ms. Cadet. My daughter and I continued to prepare for work and school and by the time I arrived to work, Ms. Cadet had resolved the issue and emailed me to see if I still needed to meet with her. I was very impressed by how quickly she responded to my concern. Also, love the way each grade performed during the PTA meetings. I would recommend Campbell Elementary to anyone in the Union City and Fairburn area because staff are really concerned about the students and they get to know them personally.

Posted September 10, 2012
Campbell Elementary is a great school. My son won the Pre-K lottery to attend this school, and it's where he needs to be. I recently attended a volunteer and Pre-K parent meeting and was very delighted to see how involved the Principle and Vice Principle were. I like the fact that they both attended and were actively involved, not just sitting back relaxing. Campbell is everything I hoped for as a parent, they teach my son things that will help exceed his next learning level and be successful. Go Campbell!

Campbell Elementary School 2

Posted April 06, 2010
My son has been in the special needs program there for the past 4 years and we've had good and bad years. I have complained about some of the teachers lack of involvement and was told maybe it will be better for him next year! I'm tired of hearing 'well, give it a few more months, or another year!' My son doesn't have another year to waste!

Campbell Elementary School
91 Elder St, Fairburn, GA  30213
Last modified Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Campbell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top