Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Sara Harp Minter is outstanding! Our two sons – one gifted, the other special needs – both attend this school, and both have had consistently great teachers, year after year. Along with academic excellence, the school’s positive and nurturing environment makes it feel homey and welcoming. The teachers are exceptionally well-trained, caring, and focused on helping their students achieve their full potential. The administration is led by a wonderful principal, Erinn Angelo, who sets the tone with her warmth and professionalism. We’ve also enjoyed getting involved in the PTO – super families and dedicated parents. The Leader in Me program has also been a great way to build our sons’ characters and instill excellent habits at a young age.

Fantastic learning environment. The teachers are caring and fill the school day with learning that is both educational and fun.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Sara Harp is a Leader in Me school!! This qualities are developed in the children.

We have had a very nice experience at Sara Harp Minter. Ms. Angelo is a great leader. I love that my child is a part of a Leader In Me school.

I went to Sara Harp Minter for 5th grade only, but I didn't like the majority of the after-school programs because they were few and they were not the best. I did love my teachers because they gave a good amount of homework and projects. The teachers stress the CRCTs from the first day of school, which drove me crazy because I had never taken a standrandize test. The school is overall just ok.

My Children have been attending Sara Harp Minter for 3 years and I love it. Most of the teacher are wonderful with couple of exceptions, but even then they are tolerable. My daughter has a physical handicap, but the principle and teachers are great with dealing with her when she has special needs. We love and would recommend Sara Harp Minter.

My son went to SHME for 2years and he loved it. The teachers and staff are all wonderful. Great learning environment. PTO and teachers work great together.

I have had children at Minter for over 4 years and I have always been pleased with this school. The teachers, para pros, principals, office staff are all very friendly and willing to do what is neccesary to help the children at Minter. The teachers I have dealth with all go above and beyond to help children to learn. The principals are always available to speak with and the office staff are very helpful. The parent involvement is very high.

Last modified Sara Harp Minter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.