Fayetteville, GA

Posted July 15, 2015
Fantastic learning environment. The teachers are caring and fill the school day with learning that is both educational and fun.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 14, 2015
Our children are taught to start with the end in mind. Stay the course. Finish what you start.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 14, 2015
There again this is instilled in them with the Leader In Me. Teachers and students work hand in hand!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 14, 2015
Sara Harp is a Leader in Me school!! This qualities are developed in the children.

Posted July 14, 2015
We have had a very nice experience at Sara Harp Minter. Ms. Angelo is a great leader. I love that my child is a part of a Leader In Me school.

Sara Harp Minter Elementary School 3

Posted June 17, 2012
I went to Sara Harp Minter for 5th grade only, but I didn't like the majority of the after-school programs because they were few and they were not the best. I did love my teachers because they gave a good amount of homework and projects. The teachers stress the CRCTs from the first day of school, which drove me crazy because I had never taken a standrandize test. The school is overall just ok.

Posted April 13, 2010
My Children have been attending Sara Harp Minter for 3 years and I love it. Most of the teacher are wonderful with couple of exceptions, but even then they are tolerable. My daughter has a physical handicap, but the principle and teachers are great with dealing with her when she has special needs. We love and would recommend Sara Harp Minter.

Posted June 16, 2007
My son went to SHME for 2years and he loved it. The teachers and staff are all wonderful. Great learning environment. PTO and teachers work great together.

Posted January 23, 2007
I have had children at Minter for over 4 years and I have always been pleased with this school. The teachers, para pros, principals, office staff are all very friendly and willing to do what is neccesary to help the children at Minter. The teachers I have dealth with all go above and beyond to help children to learn. The principals are always available to speak with and the office staff are very helpful. The parent involvement is very high.

Posted August 31, 2005
We moved from Clayton County to Fayette this year.This is a wonderful school. Happy teachers that communicate well. Friendly and helpful front office. The lunch menu is great. My boys come home excited about everything they have done that day. They love the hands on Science class. If your child has a problem they address it immediately and take care of it. My children couldn't be happier and I couldn't be happier. What more can you ask for.

1650 Highway 85 S, Fayetteville, GA  30215
Last modified Sara Harp Minter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sara Harp Minter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top