Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

So happy we came across a couple who told us about the Joseph Sams School while shopping. It was the greatest "by chance" moment I could have hoped for since my husband and I were agonizing over what the best thing for our son with autism needed aside from speech and occupational therapy. I was considering homeschooling, but felt I didn't quite know where to start. Our first meeting at The Joseph Sams School was, to say the least, a weight off our shoulders as we could clearly see that the staff was very genuine and caring. We didn't feel like they were putting on a show to try to impress us, but that they truly had an interest in making sure each student received the individual attention he/she needed. It has been a couple of years since our son began at this awesome school and we have seen progress in his attention span, social skills, and many areas that are continuing to be pushed and challenged by wonderful teachers and their assistances. The Joseph Sams School as a brilliant curriculum that consist of speech therapy, art, music, and other programs. We are very happy with our decision and won't change a thing about this school. Hard to see how it could get any better!

We are so thrilled our son has the opportunity to attend The Joseph Sams School. He started attending when he was only 11 months old and is about to turn 4 years old. I know that he would never be able to achieve the things he is doing now if not for the dedicated staff. The atmosphere of the school is so positive and all the kids feel safe there. The parents feel comfortable coming and going and seeing what their kids are up to. There is also a great support system for parents. Many of the teachers and aides have special needs children themselves and there is so much accountability we never have to worry about our child being treated badly. I wish every special needs child and family had access to a school like The Joseph Sams School.

This school is wonderful! The best special needs school in the Atlanta Metro Area! My son who was born as a preemie and needed extra assistance. The Joseph Sams School was recommended. As an educator myself I was quite impressed with the quality of the academics, and the high quality care of the special needs care.

Incredible staff! My son has Down syndrome and has made huge gains at JSS.

Great caring staff! My grandson is autistic and is showing great improvement since attending this school

Last modified The Joseph Sams School is a Private school