Fayetteville, GA

Posted December 11, 2013
We have been around the block as far as schools go and I would have to say that I am happy with WMS. It is not perfect, as no school is, but they are doing a good job with my gifted student. He is finally challenged enough that he is not always in trouble. The teachers are supportive, the counselors are awesome, the clubs and band are wonderful. The infinite campus keeps me up to date and the teachers are very responsive and responsible with the children. We are very happy here.

Whitewater Middle School 4

Posted September 14, 2012
My daughter has only been at this school for a very short period. However, the previous school 'Flat Rock Middle' was so bad, it makes this school look like heaven. Her grades are back up and she appears to be much happier with her teachers. I have not had one problem with any of the staff or administrators yet. It appears the administrator is doing a great job running her school. The school has a positive and caring environment for the children. I was a little leary about sending my daughter to this school at first since I heard it was not good for children with learning disabilities. However, so far everything has been great. I will post again about this school as the year progresses. I think it is very important for parents and kids to provide accurate feedback about the school in which they are assigned.

Whitewater Middle School 1

Posted March 17, 2011
Whitewater Middle School isn't the place for your child if he/she has special needs. Most of the teachers lacked the necessary training to teach my child and the administration lacked the desire to make my child's transition to middle school smoother. I reported several bullying incidents and they did nothing to stop it. The new principal is weak and so are her assistant administrators. I was forced to withdraw my child because he/she was not safe and was not getting the quality education that Fayette County schools are known for.

Posted October 01, 2008
Whitewater Middle is a great school in every aspect!!!!!! As to the special education programs I think they are wonderful. They have helped two of the children that I just got custody that went to Clayton County Schools they have got them up to there grade level in a year and a half.

Whitewater Middle School 0

Posted March 05, 2008
White Water is horrible when it comes to special needs children. Needs to improve drastically. My childs grades have dropped since he has been at White Water Middle. What a joke.

Whitewater Middle School 0

Posted January 12, 2008
This is my daughter's 2nd year at Whitewater Middle and my husband & I are really pleased here! We transferred in from a well known private school and I was very disappointed to find out she was academically behind in reading and math. I thank the Team 6-2 teachers who were so kind and helpful in bringing her up to level. This year in 7th grade she is doing great. I have noticed her whole perception on school has changed. She is more responsible now with her assignments, studying for a test, projects and monitors her grades on-line. She really enjoys learning and comes home excited telling me about her day. She reads more now (having above class average in AR points) not just because reading is required for class but because she discovered a love for it! I thank all of the Whitewater teachers for the sacrifice they make to teach uniquely

Posted January 23, 2007
I have been every pleased with the level of learning that my child has received at Whitewater Middle School. The principal Mrs. Kidd is a wonderful person and seems to really care about the school and children.

Whitewater Middle School 4

Posted December 03, 2006

Whitewater Middle School 1

Posted November 27, 2006

Posted December 05, 2004

Whitewater Middle School
1533 Highway 85 S, Fayetteville, GA  30215
Last modified Whitewater Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitewater Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top