Posted March 13, 2012
South Hall Middle School Teachers are some of the best in the County, if not the State. The Principal, Mrs Stubbs truly cares about the students, not just their test scores. The opportunities available for students to learn here are great. As the parent of two students that attended South Hall, I would choose to send them to this school again if given the choice.

Posted May 25, 2010
This was our first year at South Hall Middle School. My children loved the teachers anda faculty, as did I. It is a place where parent involvment is welomed.

Posted November 26, 2009

South Hall Middle School 4

Posted March 31, 2009
This schoolis above average because students get to learn what they need to learn

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted October 01, 2007
- a former student
South Hall has some of the greatest teachers from all around. This schools' Language Arts and Mathematics Department are simply amazing. The teachers can and do relate to their students. as far as athletics, the Cross Country and Track Teams are and have been the best in Hall County for the past 4 years. The Football team won the County championship in 2005, being undefeated. In 2006 They only lost one game.

Posted October 01, 2007
The Test Scores for this school is frankly bad. This school is failing. When you test the entire school on the very same material regardless if they know the material it creates a failing school. More than half of SHMS consists of ESOL students. On another note I don't think that the principal is concerned about student pride or even students. since Mr. Wiggins moved and Ms. Stubbs has taken over there have been very many activities and even classes subtracted from SHMS, such as Field Day, The Traditional 8th Grade Day, ACE or Reading Class and, Technology Class.

South Hall Middle School 0

Posted June 12, 2007
This school can be better. In fact, way better. I am sorry but I barely learned anything, and even thought most of the teachers liked to teach, I did not like to listen because I had already learned almost more than half of the things they were teaching me. This school does not have many activities, it has many sports but it doesn't have like for example, a culture day? Where everyone in the school participates and shares their cultural backround along with food and music, etc. I mean, I have never seen so much kids slacking in school, and that is what makes the school worse. I know those students have so much pottential, but they don't want to show it because they don't want to be called 'nerd' or 'geek'. I dont recommend this school for your child, if the students did better, I would.

Posted July 18, 2006

South Hall Middle School
4335 Falcon Pkwy, Flowery Branch, GA  30542
Last modified South Hall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Hall Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top