Flowery Branch, GA
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

If you are seeking a positive environment and a Christian community in the Gainesville/Flowery Branch/Chestnut Mountain, GA area of North Georgia, please visit us on our new campus in Chestnut Mountain... conveniently located between 985 and 85, just 4 miles from each major highway. We partner with parents to prepare their children spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ and servant leaders to the world. My 3 children have enjoyed the school for five years and my wife and I have had the privilege of serving our wonderful families for 3 years on the faculty. NGCS is a K-12 traditional school which has served the area since 1984. Come and see what God is doing at NGCS!
January 16, 2013

Posted August 03, 2013
This school is exactly what is represents itself to be! My husband and I graduated one son from NGCS and have another entering 3rd grade there! What a wonderful, nurturing environment with exceptional accessibility to teachers and athletics in the Hall County area! Our older son is a sophomore at NGU in Dahlonega on a Zell Miller Scholarship and has pledged Sigma Chi (ie...Brett Baier from Fox News!). He is happy, well-adjusted and thriving in college. Our younger son is progressing well entering 3rd grade and feels safe, supported and challenged! WE LOVE THIS SCHOOL! So much heart! Almost all of the teachers have been with the school for years! Christian Character - Christian Beliefs - Christian Support!!!!! fiscally responsible and experienced leadership assures us that the tuition will remain affordable!

Posted July 30, 2013
North Georgia is a loving, supportive school for our three children. The teachers are very experienced and professional and it shows. The administratiion is encouraging and working to build a school that encourages our children to live for Christ. We heartily recommend this school to families looking for a partner in helping to prepare their children for Kingdom living and leadership in the world.

Posted June 21, 2012
Our three children have attended NGCS for five years and they love it. We are especially pleased with the love and care they receive from teachers and staff. The reading program is excellent and the Biblical emphasis is just right.

Posted October 26, 2010
My children are happy and loved and stimulated academically and spiritually!

North Georgia Christian School 0

Posted May 11, 2009
NGC is an excellent school. Our daughter has attended the school for many years, and we have been very pleased. The academics include a biblical worldview and the school offers a loving environment for the students and a strong sense of community for the family. She has participated in sports and other extra curricular activities. We would not consider any other school for her education.

North Georgia Christian School 0

Posted March 15, 2009
I am sad to see what the board has done to our wonderful school. It seems as though they are determined to run this school into the ground. While enrollment has steadily declined over the past few years, the board continues to push the idea of building new facilities. They have broken away from the church and become their own entity. I believe this is a recipe for disaster. I doubt there will even be a NGCS or WCS in a year or two. Instead of concentrating on improving what already exsists the focus is on expanding into something else, no matter the cost. It is irresponsible and quite sad to see the school board run this school into the ground. Shame, shame.

Posted May 31, 2008
My oldest child is a graduate of WCS (attended 3rd-12th grades). I have found that she was very well prepared for college! I still have 2 children in the school, and I am so blessed to have them there. Not only are they being prepared academically, but I am grateful that they have aquired spiritual discernment. Even though there are improvements to be made (just as in any school), I am grateful that my children have been blessed with an education from a Biblical view. We love WCS!!!

Posted May 25, 2008
I was very discouraged by the comments made about this school. It strives and achieves academic excellence. Its SAT scores prove it! I love that WCS does not prepare for CRCT/SAT testing the whole year. No school is perfect. Every school has something to work on. If you come to WCS/NGCS, it should not only be for the academic excellence it provides for students, but most importantly the Christian worldview.

North Georgia Christian School 1

Posted May 24, 2008

Posted April 16, 2008
We have attended school at WCS for 8 years. I am excitd at the changes and growth that we have been blessed to witness at WCS. The Board, Administration and staff, and qualified teachers have all strived to handle all problems over the years from a bibilical christian standpoint. There is a wholesome family atmosphere here with very supportive involved parents. My child has excelled in academics and when he needed extra help, teachers have been willing to stay after school regularly to tutor. We have felt that WCS truely partners with parents to help build Christian character in our children and help prepare them for life in the World.

North Georgia Christian School
5285 Strickland Road, Flowery Branch, GA  30542
Last modified North Georgia Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
North Georgia Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top