Bad
Good

I love this school tremendously. My 12 year old never enjoyed school so much. I really like the fact that the students and techers get very involved with each other. Wonderful Wonderful school. The assistant principle is the bomb to my daughter he always checks on her to make sure shes ok. The school resource officer was very very helpful to us when we didnt know our way around. Excellent Choice thus far.

My child likes going to this school for the most part. The teachers are quick to get back to you and also contact you when there are concerns with class work or low grades (they want students to make up work). One of my child's teachers however loves to yell at students and gets angry at them a lot. Of all of the complaints my child has it would be 99% with this one teacher. I think the principal should be paying close attention to what's going on during class times, especially for 6th grade when transitions can be tough on some children.

I give C.W Davis a 2 out of 5 . It is NOT the best school in Flowery Branch Georgia , my daughter is in seventh grade and she hated it. The teachers taught her nothing,people were picking and bullying her,boys touched her in ever way,girls started harrasing her and the principal did nothing about it.I was a sub. there for about a week,none of the students knew I was her mother,I could see her just sitting there in class and a student just came up to her and telling her she was ugly,and another student threw a crumbled peice of paper at her for no reason, she was not paying them any attention.I recommend either homeschooling or moving out of Flowery Branch. I now live in Loganville Georgia and it is wonderful,my daughter attends Loganville Middle School.The teachers are great, my daughter has no problems what so ever,if my daughter doesn't understand what she is doing the teachers stop just to help her,also there are also after school tutorials that help,C.W Davis has that but they were disrespectful and didn't teacher her anything, they just moved on without her knowing what to do. I recommend anything but C.W Davis,don't put up with what my child went through it will get worse.

We have been very please with this school. My son is completing his 3rd year at Davis and he has had a great experience. We have met many caring teachers and coaches who have invested their time into my child. I was especially pleased with his 6th grade year. The school took preventative measures to keep the 6th grades seperated from all other students, which I greatly appreciated. They ended uniforms for this last year and I was disappointed about that. I thought the uniforms worked great!

C.W. Davis is a good school. I recently went to 9th grade this year and I will miss the school terribly. It is an average school, really strict on uniforms. Overall, I had a dood three years there. They offer good advanced classes to take so students can graduate early and focus on college. That was one of the best things that I enjoyed. The teachers were mostly happy about their job and they remained strict toward the students. But this promoted peace and unity in the school and that wads all that mattered. Despite numerous fights between the children, the teachers and staff always got the heads up and ended the fights as quickly as they could. I liked the school but am certainly glad that those three years are over.

Mr. Millwood is a wonderful principal. I didn't think he even knew me but just recently he said, 'Hi (name)!' I wish all principals were as great as that.

Hello, I am a parent who has transferred my daughter from 5 different schools in 5 years. C.W. Davis just happened to be the 5th school. It has been a blessing how my daughter has been able to adjust and learn with such motivation. I am military and I have been deployed to Iraq for almost the whole 2007 year. This school has keep my daughter busy and focused. It also started a troops to student program where all the 6th grades send care packets and letters. I could not have done my job in Iraq if this school had not done such a great job keeping my daughter involved. This school definitely deserves all STARS. I was injuried in Iraq and this school has understood and responded very well to my daughters needs and concerns. Keep doing what you do. Falcons. SGM Amos soldier

The administration at Davis supports advanced grade level placement and has more than met the needs of my two gifted children. Great school! Great teachers! Great sports!

this is the best school you could ever find the teachers are great and the students learn a lot.GO FALCONS!

Davis has been a wonderful school thus far, my daughter is starting her last year here and I hope it is as good as the previous ones. I am so pleased with all the activities offered and by all the well qualified teachers there. The chorus department is like no other, it is run so well. The drama is great and the science and math departments are incredible. I love the uniforms and can only request something like then in high school. The lack of uniforms or enforcement of the dress code is well noted at the high school. Hopefully once my child is there something will be in place, maybe like buford schools.

Last modified C. W. Davis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.