Folkston, GA

Posted July 07, 2013
I love our little town and the school our 3 boys attend!! The teachers are wonderful and all down to earth! They are so approachable and really care how the kids are doing! I wish the school went to 12th grade!! :) Thank you teachers & staff!! You really do make a difference in our kids lives and ours as well!! -Carmen Jones

Posted March 16, 2010
super nice school with wonderful teachers

Posted July 21, 2009
Looking forward to the 2009-2010 school year @ St George Elementary. I Have children from K - 5 th grade. I feel they put the children first. I believe my children will have a greater ablity to learn with the teacher and the class sizes. I also feel that we are part of a family their because they make sure they know you and who your children are.

St. George Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2009
My daughters have attended this school since Pre K. The teachers and staff are wonderful. I never have to worry about their safety. One of my daughters is going to jr high next year. Just wanted to say, it has been a pleasure!!!

St. George Elementary School
13215 Florida Ave, Folkston, GA  31537
Last modified St. George Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. George Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top