Folkston, GA

Posted July 07, 2013
I love our little town and the school our 3 boys attend!! The teachers are wonderful and all down to earth! They are so approachable and really care how the kids are doing! I wish the school went to 12th grade!! :) Thank you teachers & staff!! You really do make a difference in our kids lives and ours as well!! -Carmen Jones

Posted March 16, 2010
super nice school with wonderful teachers

Posted July 21, 2009
Looking forward to the 2009-2010 school year @ St George Elementary. I Have children from K - 5 th grade. I feel they put the children first. I believe my children will have a greater ablity to learn with the teacher and the class sizes. I also feel that we are part of a family their because they make sure they know you and who your children are.

St. George Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2009
My daughters have attended this school since Pre K. The teachers and staff are wonderful. I never have to worry about their safety. One of my daughters is going to jr high next year. Just wanted to say, it has been a pleasure!!!

Posted January 04, 2007
It is a pleasure to drive to our school each day. I enjoy being able to serve the students and parents of Charlton County. The students love to learn new things and strive to do their best each school day. Our parents are supportive and make our jobs as teachers worthwhile. At our school, we DO get to make a difference in the lives and education of our students. Again, I LOVE this school and community! Our faculty is wonderful and everyone is truly devoted to teaching excellence! Kitty Sullivan

Posted April 23, 2006
I moved to St.George from Dallas,Tx. My daughter is only in Pre-K but from what I have seen so far, I love the school and the attitude of the teachers. The atmosphere is alot different from being in a big city. It seems that all the teachers and principle know all the students by name and by previous family memebers that they have had before. I like the fact that instead of big city living where your child is just a number, down here they are a name. Some of the teachers in this school have inspired me so much that I am now want to become a teachers aide so that I can be around the kids even more.

Posted May 31, 2005
Saint George Elementary School is one of the best kept secrets in Georgia! An excellent school; well run, well maintained, and excellent teachers by anyone's standards. This is a very small school having generally one, and in some cases two, class each of grades pre-K through 6th grade. A family atmosphere prevales, and student are fortunate to have weekly music, art, P.E., and other supporting classes, with an active and dynamic school calendar of special events and celebrations.

St. George Elementary School
13215 Florida Ave, Folkston, GA  31537
Last modified St. George Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. George Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top