Bad
Good

I love our little town and the school our 3 boys attend!! The teachers are wonderful and all down to earth! They are so approachable and really care how the kids are doing! I wish the school went to 12th grade!! :) Thank you teachers & staff!! You really do make a difference in our kids lives and ours as well!! -Carmen Jones

super nice school with wonderful teachers

Looking forward to the 2009-2010 school year @ St George Elementary. I Have children from K - 5 th grade. I feel they put the children first. I believe my children will have a greater ablity to learn with the teacher and the class sizes. I also feel that we are part of a family their because they make sure they know you and who your children are.

My daughters have attended this school since Pre K. The teachers and staff are wonderful. I never have to worry about their safety. One of my daughters is going to jr high next year. Just wanted to say, it has been a pleasure!!!

It is a pleasure to drive to our school each day. I enjoy being able to serve the students and parents of Charlton County. The students love to learn new things and strive to do their best each school day. Our parents are supportive and make our jobs as teachers worthwhile. At our school, we DO get to make a difference in the lives and education of our students. Again, I LOVE this school and community! Our faculty is wonderful and everyone is truly devoted to teaching excellence! Kitty Sullivan

Last modified St. George Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.