Unidos Dual Language Charter School 1

Posted December 11, 2013
This is AWFUL! The teachers are not equipped to teach Common Core. The communication is poor. The teachers do not provide appropriate communication to parents when grades or behavior in the classroom has changed. No one never knows anything and it takes the teachers and the Principle four days to respond to concerns posed by the parent. The concept is great, but your child will suffer in the end without the proper foundation.

Unidos Dual Language Charter School 4

Posted November 25, 2013
This school is awesome i would never leave a spanish school and now that the unidos middle school is at morrow middle i think i might put my child there next year. The best thing is that whrn are kid grow up the can have a great job and get great pay checks

Posted March 29, 2011
I am very please with my children academic perormance. I love the close knit community feel, the school offers. It is a family.

Posted April 21, 2010
I like this school because it teachers in 2 languages. Children have a chance to learn and become fluent in a second language and that is important in this day and age. The Forest Park/Clayton County area has a mix of languages and cultures and children need to be able to communicate with friends and people in general. This school offers that chance. I have never had a child at this school and I live across the county from it, but I think it should have a chance at the $20,000.

Posted February 24, 2010
I love the closenest of the students and the concept but worry about what happen after elementary school .Its need to be a middle school with same concept.

Posted June 07, 2009
I love the concept of the school, but it isn't run very well as far as communication with parents and teachers. Half the time you talk to a teacher, they don't know what is going on in the school and you are told to ask the principal. Also, it seems behavior problems get a simple smack on the wrist. If a child is bullying another child it should be stopped. Dual language learning is good. Administration is nice, but don't do their job to the best of their ability.

Posted April 01, 2009
I love the fact that we have a school were our childrend can go and learn spanish, there goal is that every child as there reach to the fith grade be able to read, speak, and write spanish fluent my dauhgter is in unidos and i see the progress already i am very happy with the school , teachers, and principals , coordinators , every on is very nice.

Posted March 31, 2009
It's ok for now, I would like to see more teachers appointed as dual language training for these young minds in a smaller environment to help with learning ability

Unidos Dual Language Charter School 2

Posted January 27, 2009
Well I am not happy about the less classroom management that I am seeing. The kids are not able to get the full instruction due to behavior. But we all know that clayton county offers a variety of assitance per the classroon personnel. There are classes provided to help with such situations for behavior and instructions. We as parents can help but it is not our responsibility to come in and take over, we are here to help!

Unidos Dual Language Charter School 4

Posted October 08, 2008
I overall like school, but extra assistant personnel is needed in classes to assist slower learning children as well as children w/special learning instructions for one on one teaching. Also, for musical programs, better sound system is needed and quietness needs to be enforced by all parents and students, so that all can hear and enjoy. It's always very noisy in the back of lunch room. -Can a weekly schedule be sent home for what day gym class is on and also computer, art and music, in case a parent wants to come by and sit in. We are not aware of it at all.

Unidos Dual Language Charter School
4475 Hendrix Dr, Forest Park, GA  30297
Last modified Unidos Dual Language Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Unidos Dual Language Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top