Forsyth, GA

Monroe Academy 5

Posted January 09, 2009
I am a parent and an alumni of this school and the things I could tell you about MA are endless. My favorite thing about Monroe is that the school is small enough that everyone pretty well knows each other. It is a small but large family. The education is great and as an alumni there was never any doubt where I wanted my 3 kids to go. If you are looking for a great school, great education, a family atmosphere with all the perks of the big, expensive private schools then Monroe Academy is for you. Come check it out.

Posted December 19, 2008
Small school with a big extended family atmosphere. Almost all graduates attend college. A few enter the military. Plenty of extracirricular activities with nearly all who try, able to play sports. Unbelievable bang for the buck. Most families eagerly eliminate a car payment to allow their child to attend. Not 'high society'. We shopped around, tried it for a year and then my family moved to Forsyth just for this school. We have not been disappointed. A better than average local public school system still is no substitute for the old-time small school feel and the ultimate results.

Posted February 06, 2008
This is a great school to send your kids to. He will get yo play any sport he wants to. We are a colledge prep school. We will be getting a new head master next year.

Monroe Academy 5

Posted July 21, 2007
Monroe Academy is actually 3K through 12th grade. It is a wonderful school with great parental involvement. Each student is treated with respect and all of the teachers are happy and satisfied and it really shows in the way that they treat their students. It is a small school with small class sizes therefore no student is 'lost in the shuffle'. My children love this school, adore their teachers, and have many wonderful friends whose parents all have the same values as I do. There are so many family oriented activities that you just don't get at a public school. One of my children did attend a public school in Forsyth and was so unhappy there that she came home in tears every day. She will never go back. Prospective students can 'shadow' a student for a day to check it out. You should try it!

433 Hwy 41 S, Forsyth, GA  31029