K-4, 8-9, 12|Private

Bad
Good

IM a former stundent at B.P.C.A when i was going 4 years ago tho it feels like yeterday it was a small class witch to me was good but i left at the end of the year i was very sad to leave but baxck then the school was not doing so well but iv seen it going down the road and it looks good and i just know B.P.C.A has really improved i miss my friends and my teachers but i will say B.P.C.A is a Geat School Thx you Pastor Joe God bless you and every one else :)

When my son started at BPCA, we were comming from a Chattanooga City School. He was in Kendergarden and the teacher at the Chattanooga school did not have the time that my son needed in order to learn. He is a very smart child but needs that little extra push most of the time. We enrolled mid-December after Christmas break so BPCA had been going for a while. Mrs. Wright took my son in with open arms as a challange so to say, she gave him the tools he needed to catch up with the rest of the class. She is most deffinantly the best teacher he has ever had. Now my son is in the 1st grad[e] there this year along with my other son in pre-K I love all of the staff there even in the daycare part they are well educated and ready to help any child.

Let me just say that when my child moved to BPCA it was an absolute blessing! Her grades improved by the 1st nine weeks and instead of having to beg her, to just go to school, now she can't wait to get to school each day! Her teacher, (Bless U Mrs. T) is a wonderful woman who loves the Lord and it has led my child to do the same. The school itself is not what you may expect a 'Christian' school to be, it is so much more than we ever could have asked for. This place is more like a Huge, Loving, Family! Thank U Pastor Joe and Mrs. Thompson!

Last modified Battlefield Parkway Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-4, 8-9, 12