Bad
Good

Posted July 30, 2013
My boys were home schooled until this year. I really prayed about where to put my children for school. We moved from Tennessee to Ga for this school and I am so glad I did, I have one child in BPS and one in BES. My son in BPS had Mrs. Southerlin and she is THE BEST TEACHER I have EVER met. She truly cares about the kids and loves them like they are her own! She sent my son letters to encourage him and this summer sent him a letter just to check on him! She told him all the time that he was smart, a good reader, kind.....etc. What a BLESSING she was to our family! We are truly sad that he is leaving her class, but are so thankful for all she has done! Thank you Mrs. Southerlin for all you do!!!!!

Posted July 02, 2012
Thanks to Mrs.Masterson&Mrs.Cloud and Mrs.Watson and Mrs.Scott these are the wonderful Teachers who had the privilege to Teach my child and get him to where he is today Now we're fixing to start BES hope they do well with his learning and ADHD!! Thumbs up for Battlefield Primary The staff is Great...

Battlefield Primary School 4

Posted September 16, 2010
I have had one child go completely through BPS from preK to 2nd grade, and I have one in first grade. The teachers have been great! Dr Boyles was principal for the whole time my 1st child was there. Mr Rhodes is principal now. You can definitely tell that he puts students first, and has a very caring attitude.

Posted March 10, 2010
This is a wonderful school for wonderful children. However, if your child doesn't fit the 'cookie cutter' model child, you'll have issues. I can say this from experience as I have two ADHD/ODD kids and one child who only wants to please. Other than that, the academic standards are awesome!

Posted December 06, 2009
My some is a kindergarden student at Battlefield Primary. Our family has been nothing but pleased. Thank you to all the teachers and staff for all you do!

Posted May 27, 2009
I just want to say once again that Battlefield Primary is a GREAT school! We have the BEST TEACHERS here! Mrs. Chandler was my Son's Kindergarden Teacher.My Son scored very high on the C.R.C.T. tests. Way to go Mrs. Southerlin! Were ready for 2nd grade. Thanks a bunch!

Posted March 04, 2009
I have one child who has attended the primary and now has graduated on to the elementary school. My other is at BPS and we have no complaints. Great School, Staff, commuincation. We have all loved BPS and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted March 03, 2009
This is a wonderful school. My daughter loves it and enjoys going to school every morning.

Battlefield Primary School 2

Posted April 09, 2008
Academicly, this school is better than others in the area, however, my children will not be returning to this school next year. Kindergarten classes are better taught over the first grade in my experience, and cliques are abound making for unhappy children.

Posted August 16, 2007
All children at Battlefield Primary School are expected to live up to there potential. Thanks you BPS for having the same standards for my children that I have.

2204 Battlefield Parkway, Fort Oglethorpe, GA  30742
Last modified Battlefield Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2