Posted August 24, 2010
My daughter just started attending BES this year and was very nervous about starting a new school in the 5th grade but she loves it! The teachers are wonderful and the principal is great. I voluntered at the recent back to school party and was really amazed at how many parents were involved. Mostly how wonderful the teachers and principals where with the children you could really tell that BES staff really care about their students! Everyone had a blast!

Battlefield Elementary School 1

Posted July 14, 2009

Posted June 12, 2008
My son has been at Battlefield for two years. The first year adjust was hard for him, but now he loves it. My nephews and niece have and do go there also. All love it!!

Posted September 18, 2006
This is a fabulous school. The class size allows for individual attention. The teachers and administration have a personal committment to each child. The school facility is bright and clean. The feeling inside the school is one of gentle control that is very effective. I am so pleased to have a child who is enthusiastic about going to school each day!

Posted September 08, 2006
My daughter attended the school when she was in 4th and 5th grade. And my son attended the school from kindergarten through 5th grade. He loves the school and loves the faculty and staff. The school tends to each child s needs and the faculty and staff are awesome. The teachers are a unique group of people. It s not the school it self but the people inside that make the school what it is. I can not praise them enough from the teachers, office staff including the principle and vice principle, librarians to cafeteria staff and PTO members. So, if you are thinking about your child s education as well as being treated as an individual person this is the school to attend. I am glad we did.

Battlefield Elementary School 0

Posted February 02, 2005
Hello, My niece, attends Battlefield Elementary. When I go to visit the school it is always neat and clean. BEC has spanish class, and chorus, in which she loves! Special thanks to Mrs. Nash for her kind words. Mrs. Nash is all ways helpful and willing to lend her guidance. A+ for this school and the staff. Mary Baker-Clark Rossville,Ga

Posted July 30, 2004
This school is great! My child went to kindergarden last year & in the first week he was reading. Miss Shoemakes was his teacher & I could not have been more pleased. The school was always nice & clean. My son loved it. The school is dedicated only to early childhood. My daughter will be attending this year and I can't wait. My child has learned so much & had fun learning. Thank you so much. -Teneice McGill

Battlefield Elementary School
2206 Battlefield Pkwy, Fort Oglethorpe, GA  30742
Last modified Battlefield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Battlefield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top