Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: no rating

Honors students get TONS of homework, while other students... Usually not quite as much. I was in all honors classes last year (the first year they offer all classes to be honors) and the teachers preached and preached about how smart the schools are, but trust me, my best friend and I were easily the top two students. At my new school, I have legitimate competition.

I am a resident of Peach County and I have had 5 children to graduate from this school. I have a daughter which is a Junior there now, One of my daughters is a computer tech and the other daughter is completing her Doctorate. My sons graduated also and has become important parts of their communities. I feel Peach County High has a lot to offer. As a parent I feel honored and blessed that my children attended the school.

Great on hands teaching at Peach County High School. I had two daughters who graduated from PCHS and would proudly suggest PCHS to everyone.

The school does not need to discipline students, that is the parents' JOB! The PCHS is doing a great job, some parents aren't however.

I think pchs needs better teachers that will buckle down and teach, and teach discipline.

I had a special needs child attend one semester which was a great disappointment. It was not the teacher or teacher assistants. IT WAS THE SCHOOL SYSTEM!!! The Kay Center needs to update the program to employment in businesses and food industries.

So, the school went from having a decent principal (O'Shields), to a person with unrealistic goals. No respect for the arts as the drama and choral program have virtually ceased to exist. The degradation and simplification of their programs has become depressingly apparent over the 8 years I've dealt with the school. Teachers are 50/50, some try to work with what they have, and the rest are either new and inexperienced or waiting to retire. If your children have enough of a work ethic to overcome the atmosphere of the school, it is sufficient.

Academically the school needs improvement. The principal does not participate in many extracurricular activities. The whole town comes out for football games but other sports frail in comparison. Parent involvement, is pretty good if the students are involved in extracurricular activities and the students that do participate are usually the ones who perform well in school anyway.

My daughter attended PCHS for one semester and I would have to say that that was one semester too many in my opinion. I give an F-

Last modified Peach County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.