Fort Valley, GA
Students enrolled: 1,084

Posted August 16, 2012
I am a resident of Peach County and I have had 5 children to graduate from this school. I have a daughter which is a Junior there now, One of my daughters is a computer tech and the other daughter is completing her Doctorate. My sons graduated also and has become important parts of their communities. I feel Peach County High has a lot to offer. As a parent I feel honored and blessed that my children attended the school.

Posted January 12, 2010
Great on hands teaching at Peach County High School. I had two daughters who graduated from PCHS and would proudly suggest PCHS to everyone.

Posted March 29, 2009
The school does not need to discipline students, that is the parents' JOB! The PCHS is doing a great job, some parents aren't however.

Posted March 26, 2008
I think pchs needs better teachers that will buckle down and teach, and teach discipline.

Posted August 02, 2007
I had a special needs child attend one semester which was a great disappointment. It was not the teacher or teacher assistants. IT WAS THE SCHOOL SYSTEM!!! The Kay Center needs to update the program to employment in businesses and food industries.

Peach County High School 2

Posted April 29, 2007
So, the school went from having a decent principal (O'Shields), to a person with unrealistic goals. No respect for the arts as the drama and choral program have virtually ceased to exist. The degradation and simplification of their programs has become depressingly apparent over the 8 years I've dealt with the school. Teachers are 50/50, some try to work with what they have, and the rest are either new and inexperienced or waiting to retire. If your children have enough of a work ethic to overcome the atmosphere of the school, it is sufficient.

Peach County High School 3

Posted November 13, 2006
Academically the school needs improvement. The principal does not participate in many extracurricular activities. The whole town comes out for football games but other sports frail in comparison. Parent involvement, is pretty good if the students are involved in extracurricular activities and the students that do participate are usually the ones who perform well in school anyway.

Posted September 22, 2006
My daughter attended PCHS for one semester and I would have to say that that was one semester too many in my opinion. I give an F-

Posted October 03, 2005
I recently graduated from PC. I wouldn't say that I enjoyed it but I wouldn't want to have gone anywhere else. It was a good experience going there. I kind of miss PC actually. I'm doing well in college, better than most I think. My SAT score is 1270. I only had one teacher who was really horrible but she's gone now. I would have like to take Latin but they don't offer it. Football games were a lot of fun, especially in 2003 when they did really well.

Peach County High School 3

Posted September 07, 2005
All three of my children were enrolled at Peach County High School, my oldest child graduated with honors and with bad experiences. Discipline? What dicipline? I have heard of many grphic fights, and not to metion bomb threats on some occasions! My second child went to this school untill his junior year. When we moved away he learned so much more and was accepted wasn't worried about students but by the teachers. My youngest child is currently attending Peach County and her grades are doing fine and on A honor roll, but I cant stress enough about the principle, coaches, teachers PARENTS on attending school sports games. My daughter is in soccer and we are lucky to see one teacher let alone the principle at our games, though I have heard of many faculty going to football games.Alot needs to be done for our children.

Peach County High School
900 Campus Dr, Fort Valley, GA  31030
Last modified Peach County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peach County High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top