Myers Elementary School 5

Posted October 16, 2009
I am surprised at this rating for Myers. This is an excellent school with an outstanding staff! My child was challenged and loved getting up every morning to go to school. The teachers are excellent and I can't say enough about what a quality education they provided my kid. The Principal is Fantastic and is involved with the students and the parents. She does not sit behind her desk and you will find her always interacting with students. We are moving and I am sad to leave this school. The people at this school are truly caring and concerned for these children and it is such a positive environment. I say this from the teaching staff, the front office to the ladies in the cafeteria...I was impressed with the school and our family had a wonderful experience. If you are moving into this district, consider yourself lucky!

Myers Elementary School 3

Posted July 08, 2006

Myers Elementary School
2676 Candler Rd, Gainesville, GA  30507
Last modified Myers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top