Gainesville, GA

Posted February 17, 2007
- a former student

Riverbend Elementary School 3

Posted December 31, 2006
my child has attended riverbend for four years. Some teachers are excellent , others are very weak. Riverbend's goal is to get students to pass state standards and beyond that they care little. The schools is aqeduate but not much beyond that.

Posted April 27, 2004
My son attended Riverbend for 3rd grade and part of 4th grade. Unfortunately, we moved out of the school district and that is why he had to leave. Riverbend is the first school my son attended when we moved here to Hall County and I can't say enough good things about how wonderful they were in making him feel comfortable and adjusted here. When he first started there, we knew he had learning problems as he was in Special Education before he attended here. But the accomplishments he made in the short time he was there were amazing! The teachers there are remarkable and really get to know their students. He misses Riverbend dearly and honestly, so do I. But we will never forget how they touched our lives.

Riverbend Elementary School
1742 Cleveland Hwy, Gainesville, GA  30501
Last modified Riverbend Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverbend Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top