Gainesville, GA

Posted November 23, 2013
Three of my children graduated from North Hall. Two were gifted, one had an IEP. All three were accepted into their college of choice with scholarships, and all three were well prepared for the rigors of college academics. Excellent high school experience with attention to the individual needs of the students. Administration and faculty strong with genuine concern for each student.

Posted July 09, 2013
I went to North Hall High school all 4 years of High School and graduated from there. Great school, great community and good teachers. This school has small class sizes (2 classes that Ihad my senior year only had 7 people in them) and most teachers love their job and want to make sure that you succeed. I am very proud to have been a North Hall Trojan.

Posted December 29, 2010
I cannot say enough about the dedication and committment the teachers and staff at North Hall have toward preparing the students for college and life.. The principle( Mr Gheesling) is a great leader and motivator for the students and faculty. I highly reccommend this school and am proud my child is part of North Hall family.

North Hall High School 4

Posted January 15, 2010

North Hall High School 0

Posted September 29, 2009
My daugher has gone to North Hall Middle and North Hall High....My daughter has been in the IEP program since the 6th grade all because teacher said she would not let this child fail....My daughter is now a senior at North Hall High. I cannot say enough good things about this school

North Hall High School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
well i love dis school!! i love the school sprit in everything!! there are great teachers

Posted April 18, 2009
I go to North Hall and I love it. The principal and adminstration care about us, the sports are great, and the school spirit is amazing. I don't think I could possibly go to a better school!

Posted November 17, 2008
Dayna, Mallory, and Erin love North Hall! they think it is a great school! they strive to make perfect grades and almost always succeed and they meet every goal they set for themselves

Posted October 13, 2008
This is a great school. I couldn't be happier anywhere else.

North Hall High School 1

Posted July 16, 2008
This school is literally the worst schooling system I have ever seen. not only are the faculty unprofessional and deliberatly rude, but they fail to see what is necessary for the student's best interest and education.

North Hall High School
4885 Mount Vernon Rd, Gainesville, GA  30506
Last modified North Hall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Hall High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top