Bad
Good

Three of my children graduated from North Hall. Two were gifted, one had an IEP. All three were accepted into their college of choice with scholarships, and all three were well prepared for the rigors of college academics. Excellent high school experience with attention to the individual needs of the students. Administration and faculty strong with genuine concern for each student.

I went to North Hall High school all 4 years of High School and graduated from there. Great school, great community and good teachers. This school has small class sizes (2 classes that Ihad my senior year only had 7 people in them) and most teachers love their job and want to make sure that you succeed. I am very proud to have been a North Hall Trojan.

I cannot say enough about the dedication and committment the teachers and staff at North Hall have toward preparing the students for college and life.. The principle( Mr Gheesling) is a great leader and motivator for the students and faculty. I highly reccommend this school and am proud my child is part of North Hall family.

My daugher has gone to North Hall Middle and North Hall High....My daughter has been in the IEP program since the 6th grade all because teacher said she would not let this child fail....My daughter is now a senior at North Hall High. I cannot say enough good things about this school

well i love dis school!! i love the school sprit in everything!! there are great teachers

I go to North Hall and I love it. The principal and adminstration care about us, the sports are great, and the school spirit is amazing. I don't think I could possibly go to a better school!

Dayna, Mallory, and Erin love North Hall! they think it is a great school! they strive to make perfect grades and almost always succeed and they meet every goal they set for themselves

This is a great school. I couldn't be happier anywhere else.

This school is literally the worst schooling system I have ever seen. not only are the faculty unprofessional and deliberatly rude, but they fail to see what is necessary for the student's best interest and education.

I attended North Hall as a child and back in the 1980s i always failed math and was a straight A studnet in everything else. And the teachers just couldnt get it with us. They usually taught us the material and we had a test. And really n time to study. And now i have 3 children attended North Hall and they are experiencing some of the same problems in the math department as well as english and foreign language. We are considering putting our children in a near by Chestatee High which has wonderful reviews. Im sure North Hall was a surefire school in its day, but now it just doesnt make it.

Last modified North Hall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.