Gainesville, GA

White Sulphur Elementary School 5

Posted March 30, 2013
My daughter excelled at White Sulphur Elementary. She never had a bad word to say about any of her teachers. I loved this little school. We will always have FOND memories of our time at White Sulphur. Being a substitute, I think it's the better of the East Hall area elementary schools.

White Sulphur Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2012
I have worked here for over ten years. We have good caring administration and the teachers care about the kids. Our teachers generally go above and beyond. This school is in a lower economic district, which means parent involvement is not as high as desired.

White Sulphur Elementary School 5

Posted July 17, 2011
i love this school, my girls love this school, they have been going to this school started in kindergarten. one is now in three and the other is in the fifth. go white sulphur.

White Sulphur Elementary School

Posted May 28, 2008
I have a problem when the janitor tell the children to pick food up off the floor and tells them to put it on their tray and they haven't even ate yet. I also feel the principal is unfair.

White Sulphur Elementary School 3

Posted July 18, 2007
on a scale of 1-10 I give this school a 7

White Sulphur Elementary School
2480 Old Cornelia Hwy, Gainesville, GA  30507
Last modified White Sulphur Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
White Sulphur Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top