Tadmore Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Teachersand administration care about the kids and the community.

Tadmore Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2009
Because my daughter turns a little bit smarter everyday. She has been improving in her math skills. Thank You Tadmore Elementary School for teaching all this to my daughter.

Tadmore Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2009
My son is attending this school for the first year. All year my son's teacher has told me my son is doing great! Now it is close to the end of the year she tells me he is behind. Her reason for not noticing this before was that he is so cute and quiet. I do not understand how this can happen. Do the teachers not evaluate the children? Or do they just simply not pay attention to all of heir students?

Tadmore Elementary School
3278 Gillsville Hwy, Gainesville, GA  30507
Last modified Tadmore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tadmore Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top