Public charter
Gainesville, GA

Mcever Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2013
The curriculum is very solid. The after-school activities are varied. Great teachers. It gets three stars because the front office associates are snarky, stuck-up and often down-right hateful. We had a terrible family crisis last year which led to my daughter having to miss several days and coming in late. The front office staff treated me like a leper. They looked down their noses at me and seemed to go out of their way to treat me like trash. The principle and my daughter's teacher were fantastic. Unfortunately, they have a group of people there with stinky attitudes that bring the school down.

Posted June 01, 2013
This school is truly incredible! The school is a charter school for the arts and my child gets to explore all sorts of arts from visual to performing to even cooking. My child loves to go to school and she also loves to read because of such great teachers!

Posted September 06, 2009

Posted May 28, 2009

Mcever Elementary School 0

Posted July 22, 2008
my daughter goes there great school greaty fun good learning evironment for the children!! great teacher !! the princalpal DR ROSA THE BEST !!

Mcever Elementary School
3265 Montgomery Dr, Gainesville, GA  30504
Last modified Mcever Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcever Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top