Gainesville, GA

Lyman Hall Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2004
Lyman Hall is a fine school. Even though the state testing program shows us as a 'needs improvement' school, most of our students increase in their reading ability by 1 to 2 years (based on county & school testing). We just have so many transient students that their increased abilities help other schools show improvement in their reading scores. Our students are expected to read each night (from library books, readers, etc.). Let me also say, we do not have the accelerated reading program at our school (as stated in a previous post), and most, if not all, teach students with grade level materials. We expect and the demand the best from our students.

Lyman Hall Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2004
I took my kids out of this school because I feel they were falling behind gradewise compared to their previous schools. They do not test children coming into the system so the kids are placed randomly and classes work as fast as their slowest student. I feel the school does not properly utilize the educational programs they possess. They have the accelerated reader program but my children hardly had access to them. My children were never allowed to bring home their library books. etc. Would definitely recommend that you seek other educational possibilities.

Lyman Hall Elementary School 5

Posted September 10, 2003
LymanHall is a wonderful school.I realy miss it. My kids miss it more. The kids are now at lanier, they are tring real hard to adjust. Lymanhall is much more laid back,friendly,teachers always smiling,everyone is so nice. The kids loved it there. As a parent I want my kids to have a great education and a great school,Lyman has it all. (wonderful with kids!)

Lyman Hall Elementary School
2150 Memorial Park Dr, Gainesville, GA  30504
Last modified Lyman Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lyman Hall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top