Bad
Good

Posted May 06, 2013
My daughter loves school. The teachers and staff are great. if there is any issues with grades the teachers call you right up and let you know different options you can choose.

Posted March 05, 2009
ehms is a wonderful school most of the teachers are great and i love it and best of all you feel save

Posted October 23, 2008
East Hall Middle School has been such a GREAT place for my daughter to learn. All of the teachers and staff are wonderful and very helpful. Keep up the good work!!!

East Hall Middle School 3

Posted August 30, 2004
I am an involved as a parent at EHMS. I feel that the school administration provides a safe environment for my child. From what I have seen while volunteering at the school, disciplinary issues that arise are dealt with quickly and expeditiously. The school resource officer, the teachers and the counselor's office build a good rapport with all the kids. I personally have not seen anything that suggests a rise in gang activity at the school. A big plus for the school is its open door policy for all parents to visit classrooms and facilities. The scores for academic achievement continue to improve which means that the staff and teachers are doing something right! I would like to see more parental involvement. The school is on the right track! Oh yeah, I find the uniform policy beneficial both from an economic standpoint and from an academic one.

Posted May 25, 2004
My daughter goes to EHMS , they have a uniform policy which I think is very unnessary and can be harmful , because the childern at EHMS are at the age now when they figure out who they are and figuring out their individuality and having uniforms at school takes away their individuality and they can't express thir own personality.

East Hall Middle School 2

Posted April 22, 2004
Both my children attended East Hall Middle School. In their 6th grade year everything was great,the teachers appeared to really get involved in their learning. The second year they attended things went downhill.Some of the teachers act as if they could care less about the students learning, students came and went out of classrooms unsupervised and I feel there was not adequate supervision in classrooms or the hall ways. One of my children dropped from an A student to a B/C student. There are also things inside the school that is in my opinion totally need to be looked at and corrected and could be with the staffs help. We as a community turn our children over to an educated and qulified staff thinking that they have our childrens learning intrest at heart should we expect any different? So please make sure you are very active in this school.

East Hall Middle School 4

Posted June 13, 2003
Overall my child had a wonderful school year at this school. Some of her teachers I think could have done a better job. Some of them were not child friendly, they seemed to get annoyed really easily. I would recommend anyone who has a child at this school to make sure your involved with what is happening at the school.

East Hall Middle School
4120 East Hall Rd, Gainesville, GA  30507
Last modified East Hall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Hall Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top