Gainesville, GA

Posted June 11, 2014
I think that NHMS is one of the best schools in Georgia. When it's your first time at this school everybody is so friendly and you could make friends real quickly. They have tons of cool activities to join and extra help if you ever need it. The teachers work hard and work at a good paste. If you had a option to go to this school, I would recommend to choose it.

Posted December 03, 2010
I think North Hall Middle School is an amazing school! i had to move at the end of my 7th grade year, so i didnt get to continue on with all my friends. The teachers and students make a fun environment and everyone trys hard! whenever i needed help with something my teacher wanted to help cause they wanted me to understand and get good grades. the sport programs are also very fun and everyone does their best! I miss this school so much and i will never forget it! One of the best schools ever!!

Posted July 16, 2010
ok i go to nhms and i love if i could choose to go to any school i would say no cause im most happiest here i love it altough it can be hard being in 8th grade cause over the years alot of friends moved its ok cause alot more friends are here to stay s oi love north hall and nothing gonna change my mind

Posted February 07, 2010
I have a child who goes to north hall middle and it is fantastic!!! The scores are good and the teachers are excellent!!!! There aren't any gangs and I would know since my daughter tells me everything and it is also very clean compared to other schools around. My husband used to inspect the schools around to make sure they were clean and this school(and the high/elementary school) are most definitely the cleanest by far! It was a tough decision to pick which school our daughter would go to and this one is awesome! Amazing! It's just a great, clean school. :)

Posted April 22, 2008
As a parent of an eighth grader, we have been very pleased with the educational and extra-cirricular opportunities at NHMS. Our son has had the opportunity to take 4 high school level honors classes, which is ahead of local private schools. Supportive and interested administration and teachers.

North Hall Middle School 1

Posted January 09, 2008
There are lots of clicks and the school staff favor the parents who shower the school with donations. This school is all about image and money. Every extra activity is expensive. And the school is always cramming some fund raiser in your face, and the items they ask you to buy or sell are also expensive. Equality is missing in this school.

Posted August 24, 2007
My daughter just started her third year at NHMS and it's been a wonderful experience. Mr. Brown, who took over as principal last year, is absolutely the best. He knows all the kids and is their biggest cheerleader. The teachers have been great- my daughter made significant strides in science and math and her passion for writing has been encouraged. I love this school- it's the perfect fit for my child!

Posted August 23, 2007
My daughter did extremely well in all subjects at NHMS. Her Algebra teacher was very good and math became a favorite subject. Her 6th grade Science teacher was also excellent! My child flourished & thrived under these great teachers, both of whom have terrific personalities! The Asst. principal, Mrs. Jenkins, was wonderful & helpful through all three years - excellent job!

North Hall Middle School 3

Posted April 04, 2005
I think North Hall Middle is a better than average school. It's, in my opinion, better than Chestatee Middle in several ways. The only problem that I have with North Hall Middle is the principal. She is suspicious of anything any of the students do and she does not go along with the rules very well.

4856 Rilla Rd, Gainesville, GA  30506
Last modified North Hall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Hall Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top