Posted June 11, 2014
I think that NHMS is one of the best schools in Georgia. When it's your first time at this school everybody is so friendly and you could make friends real quickly. They have tons of cool activities to join and extra help if you ever need it. The teachers work hard and work at a good paste. If you had a option to go to this school, I would recommend to choose it.

Posted December 03, 2010
I think North Hall Middle School is an amazing school! i had to move at the end of my 7th grade year, so i didnt get to continue on with all my friends. The teachers and students make a fun environment and everyone trys hard! whenever i needed help with something my teacher wanted to help cause they wanted me to understand and get good grades. the sport programs are also very fun and everyone does their best! I miss this school so much and i will never forget it! One of the best schools ever!!

Posted July 16, 2010
ok i go to nhms and i love if i could choose to go to any school i would say no cause im most happiest here i love it altough it can be hard being in 8th grade cause over the years alot of friends moved its ok cause alot more friends are here to stay s oi love north hall and nothing gonna change my mind

North Hall Middle School 0

Posted February 07, 2010
I have a child who goes to north hall middle and it is fantastic!!! The scores are good and the teachers are excellent!!!! There aren't any gangs and I would know since my daughter tells me everything and it is also very clean compared to other schools around. My husband used to inspect the schools around to make sure they were clean and this school(and the high/elementary school) are most definitely the cleanest by far! It was a tough decision to pick which school our daughter would go to and this one is awesome! Amazing! It's just a great, clean school. :)

Posted February 06, 2010

Posted June 27, 2009

North Hall Middle School 1

Posted June 21, 2009

Posted May 31, 2008

Posted April 22, 2008
As a parent of an eighth grader, we have been very pleased with the educational and extra-cirricular opportunities at NHMS. Our son has had the opportunity to take 4 high school level honors classes, which is ahead of local private schools. Supportive and interested administration and teachers.

North Hall Middle School 4

Posted March 19, 2008

North Hall Middle School
4856 Rilla Rd, Gainesville, GA  30506
Last modified North Hall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Hall Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top