Posted May 27, 2013
My son had been in a private school for eight years before we moved into the Chestatee district. We had no public school experience and didn't know what to expect. From the first day of school we couldn't have been happier! My son loved the 8th grade and was very happy at Chestatee Academy. He had some major gaps in math and his math teacher went out of her way to help him get caught up. All of his teachers were very kind and caring and we really enjoyed his year there.

Chestatee Middle School 1

Posted March 29, 2013
You have to fit into a gropus here. I dont fit into any clicks so i hate it.

Chestatee Middle School 1

Posted March 27, 2010
my daughter used to go to this school, but she moved since it really wasn't that good. She had been wanting to move to another school and she loved it a lot more. This school is pretty clickish, and her test scores have improved greatly since she moved. :)

Posted August 18, 2009
My daughter Malory goes there and says it is an amazing school! All the teachers and workers and students are all very nice but will not take difance!

Chestatee Middle School 4

Posted May 12, 2009
chestatee middle is an awesome school because you know the teachers have fun laughing and joking with the kids while teaching the kids. I have been here all through middle school and I love it here you get to relax and joke around with friends while getting your education and 8th grade is the funnest with the 8th grade dance and other stuff 8th grade gets and the band program is a ton of fun and Mr.Sleister the band director is the best teacher ever so I recommend joining band because you get to have fun learning how to play an instrument and learn how to read music and in 8th grade you get to go to orlando FL. for a heritage festival that is a ton of fun and some 7th graders get the chance to go if not all 8th graders can go. and all the kids have fun

Posted July 22, 2007
As a teacher and parent at Chestatee Middle School, I would highly recommend Chestatee to any parent. The faculty and administration are passionately committed to the students. Aside from our good work with all segments of our diverse population, we are known for demanding rigor from our students. Our gifted program, for example, is the most highly developed in the area. We offer gifted classes in every subject at every grade level. If you are thinking of moving to the area, I suggest that you contact any of our principals or teachers for an insider's view.

Posted June 26, 2007

Chestatee Middle School 3

Posted May 30, 2007

Posted April 29, 2006

Chestatee Middle School
2740 Fran Mar Dr, Gainesville, GA  30506
Last modified Chestatee Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chestatee Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top