K-11|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The staff and administrator uses bible base principles in every day activities in and outside of the classroom in instructing and redirecting students.

Classes are small and the students are all very friendly. The majority of teachers are not certified here. Most have little or no teacher training. You will see a big difference in the quality of the teacher based on that. They use a home school curriculum and is nothing short of reading the chapter, answering the questions and taking the test at the end of the chapter. Teachers seem very unhappy. The few sports they offer are of the highest priority here. Their Biblical training is more geared to their personal perspectives, convictions and traditions instead of focusing on a true relationship with God. Although I feel this school had/has good intentions, it seems to have lost his focus.

My granddaughter has been at Jubilee Christian Academy since PK and is now a sophomore. My experiences with the principal, teachers and staff have all been very good. I've seen them deal with difficult situations and still hold high their standards and leadership roles always with a positive attitude. They have teachers that excell while challenging the students in the academic programs. I am a proud to be a part of this school and community. Thank you.

As a two generation Christian school supporter, since 1976, I wholeheartedly recommend Jubilee where Godly character and sportsmanship is taught first and foremost to their students. I have personally seen tears shed in prayer, by the staff and church, over each student and their family. The school strives to lift up the Lord Jesus Christ in their daily walk and decision making. My grandchildren memorize large portions of scripture with ease and are able to read on an adult level at a very early age. I commend the staff for their dedication and financial sacrifice in their endeavor to teach young people for Christ. The teachers are all college graduates. You always receive a warm welcome and are made to feel like a part of the school each time you enter their halls. Jubilee you are a blessing to me! ATM

Our family is so thankful for Jubilee. Our children receive an exceptional Christian education and are surrounded with a caring and Godly staff. The opportunities to excel in academics and athletics are second only to the spiritual guidance afforded them in this GREAT SCHOOL!

I love Jubilee Christian Academy, a fully accredited Georgia private Christian School. My daughter is now a sophomore and has been at this school since pre-k. I appreciate the example and the Christ-like attitude put before her in every aspect, including sports. It is good to know the administration is backing what I try to teach at home. The challenging academic program has proven to excel above and beyond that of the government schools, preparing the students for college. The leadership goes above and beyond their job duties to help each student understand and grow academically and spiritually. I too proudly endorse both JCA and Harmony Street Baptist Church. I look forward to serving the school any possible way once my daughter graduates. Shelly Walden

I have had 4 of my children in this school. Two of them are now adults. This school is one of the best things that God has allowed in our lives. My Children will tell you the same thing. The Teachers really care about each student. They have chapel every Wednesday, and the services are great. All of my kids have been, or are now, involved in the athletics. The teams have won state Championships. But, that is not what is the most important at the school. The staff want to see God move among the students, and be number one in their lives. My kids think the world of all the teachers and love them. I can't say enough good about this school. We have been involved here for over ten years. I am proud to say I am not ashamed of the JCA or Harmony Street Baptist Church. I will proudly put my endorsement on both. Anthony Eugene Hooker.

This school is horrible! Do NOT send your kids here!! The teachers have no Christian attitude what so ever!!Why do you think they have only 80 students?? My daughter left this past year and switched to public school. She honestly sees more Christian attitude in public school then she did at Jubilee.

Best school ever. Go Stallions! Great Athletics and Academics with a spiritual focus.

Last modified Jubilee Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-11