Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are great and have patience for the children.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

They have homework that gets sent home daily. I believe that is important for children to establish structure at a young age.

This is a great school!! The teachers and staff are very friendly and work well with you children!!

I did a lot of homework before making the decision on where to buy a home and where to send my children to school. I went in for school visits including attending an after school fundraising event, visiting a classroom after school, visiting the media center during school, and talking to several different teachers and parents. Now that my child has started attending school, I have been welcomed into the classroom and the school to volunteer. That being said, I have only encountered positive experiences and I think I have barely scratched the surface. There are organizations in place on every level within this school in place to ensure children at every advantage or disadvantage to reach success. It. Feels. Good. Knowing that the school and volunteer social services are taking care of the children who need it so our teachers are at full capacity to do what they are there to do: teach... is exactly what I'm looking for in a school. I have spent a decent amount of time in the school already and am entirely impressed by what I am seeing. Our classroom got straight into a routine and the teachers challenge with a very positive teaching style. I hope at the end of this year and the next I will continue to feel that my child is challenged academically, because, when it come right down to it, that is what it is all about. I couldn't ask for more than the results I'm seeing! Two thumbs up for Chestatee Elementary.

II have two children that attend this school. They love it. One teacher is awesome. While the other sends no notes home and seems to be very strange person who does not seem to only contact parents by email to let them know what's going on each week. Since I don't have access. To Internet often I have no clue what's going on each week for my child's class. This school should send out more info on curriculum. Activity's at the school. Such as chorus..... the new principal. Seems very nice.. always smiling. While the ladies in the office seem to be stuck up and not greeting anyone.

Teachers are great and parents are involved. Both of our children have enjoyed attending Chestatee and made friends with some good kids.

Office Staff is friendly and Administration is caring. I enjoy the Watch Dog program that gets Dads involved in the school. Chestatee is a great school with wonderful teachers.

I don't know where that first comment came from, we just moved to the area and everone we have met at the school has been wonderful. The Office Staff has always greeted me with a friendly face and smile, and that includes everyone else, from the teachers to the maintenance group. Very Friendly. My son loves his teacher, the school and seems to thrive more since there is less drama than you would see in schools closer to the ATL..

i like the school overall but i don't care for some of the teachers who seem a little more stuck up and unwilling to work with parents. the office staff i have dealt with have always had their noses in the air but they treat almost everyone that way except the people they really know and are friends with. i have learned to ignore it but they could be a little more friendly and helpful. as far as education i think they do a great job. my kids love the school.

WWe love chestatee elementary from the first second u walk in the door u r greeted by name with a friendly face. The staff is awesome and caring, the teachers are amazing and truly care.

Last modified Chestatee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.