Gainesville, GA

Posted November 18, 2009
I have to grandkids in cwe and I think it is the best school in hall county. My child has tourette syndrome. They treat her with true understanding and love .

Chicopee Elementary School 5

Posted September 01, 2008
I have two children attending CWE and we love the school. You could not ask for a more compassionate and educated staff!

Posted November 17, 2007
I have been extremely happy with Chicopee Woods Elementary. The Faculty is incredibly great and parents are supportive of their children. Every year just gets better!

Posted November 16, 2007
Great School! 1 of my girls attend K there. She has one of the best teachers and is very happy to be going to this school.

Chicopee Elementary School
2029 Calvary Church Rd, Gainesville, GA  30507
(770) 536-2075
Last modified Chicopee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chicopee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top