Gibson, GA

Posted May 20, 2014
This is one of the best schools in the CSRA. Take a look at their test scores.

Glascock County Consolidated School

Posted April 28, 2010
This school is a great school when it comes to academics. I know my kids are going to be safe besides child things, but the child things can get rough at this school. It all depends on who you are, some children get by with bullying and other violations of school policy without the same conciquences as others. My child was bullyiied and I was made to think it was being handled but she is still having to deal with it. The teachers & staff are great when it comes to academics & other stuff, the only issue with this school is their 'favorites'.

Glascock County Consolidated School 1

Posted June 10, 2009
I was graduated in the 80's very unprepared for college and see the same things happening to my children. We are currently looking to move. I am so dissatisfied with the involvement of the administrative staff and the teachers seem to care less, at least in the middle school. I have tried and tried with no success to improve things for the children. No one seems to listen. Being small isn't all that great and they are not even meeting AYP!

Posted May 31, 2009
I attend GCCS go there and I couldn't be happier.

Posted January 19, 2009
I graduated from this school a few years ago. It is great that there aren't that many people, so it has a private school feeling to it, and everyone has a chance to participate in C-Team and Varsity sports. You also don't really have to worry about any violence. However, certain teachers have their 'pick' of favorite students. The principal is guilty of this as well. Who you and your parents are will determine how you get treated at this school. Football players can get away with anything. Also, instead of being proud of the safe school they have, the stress over the small stuff. I understand that girls don't need to come to school with everything hanging out, but there is nothing wrong with wearing bermuda shorts. Former Student who attended from Kindergarten - 12th Grade

Posted March 09, 2008
This school is one that works to make students the central focus of learning. My children enjoy school and wake up every morning ready to find out what the day holds. We often attend many extracurricular events. The staff and adminstration are willing to listen to suggestions and comments. They also answer any questions that may arise.

Glascock County Consolidated School 1

Posted October 31, 2006
In my earlier years at GCCS, everything was great.I graduated two years ago,and the last few years in school it got worse.I was an 'A' student at GCCS but now that i am in college i realize how unprepared we all are coming out of GCCS.

Posted November 01, 2005
I am very proud that my child attends glascock county consolidated school. I believe that this is one of the best schools in this state. I am very thankful for every one of the staff members. Thank you so much! They are all very concerned about their students and are willing to help in any way they can.... Agains thank you , Karen Phillips

Posted February 27, 2005
I'm a senior at Glascock High, and I really appreciate everything all that my teachers, past and present, have done to help ensure my future as an adult away from my traditional 'student' life. -Preston Little, Senior-Glascock County Consolidated School

Glascock County Consolidated School
1230 Panther Way, Gibson, GA  30810
Last modified Glascock County Consolidated School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glascock County Consolidated School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top