Glennville Middle School 1

Posted May 11, 2011
They change the rules verbally from what is in the handbook and what is reg. by law. They don't maintain their records properly and are very unprofessional. They nit-pick to the extend that they are making good children figure why bother to try and follow the rules when you'll just get into trouble regardless, that is unless your are part of the small town clique they have down here. This is the WORSE school I've ever seen and is very backwards, not to mention they behind in the times.

Glennville Middle School 5

Posted June 19, 2008
My children go to this school and from what I can tell, the support is excellent! The Principal is very concerned for the program and for the students welfare. When I spoke with the principal and a few of the teachers, I found them all to be highly attentive and responsive to my concerns.

Glennville Middle School 0

Posted May 01, 2008
This school has gone downhill progressively in the three years I have been sending my children here. The principals keep changing for the worse. The AP's are unprofessional. The teachers are unprofessional.

Glennville Middle School 0

Posted April 12, 2008
Glennville Middle School is one of the cleanest schools in this area! I had to go inside to use the restroom after a sporting event, and it was very clean! Im really impressed!

Glennville Middle School 5

Posted March 28, 2007

Glennville Middle School 3

Posted April 01, 2004

Glennville Middle School
721 E Barnard St, Glennville, GA  30427
Last modified Glennville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glennville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top