Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My daughter is a permissive transfer to Couch Middle School. She has been there since the 6th grade and I am very happy with the school. Love their style of teaching and communication with the parents. My daughter has been a straight "A: student throughout her years there. I highly recommend Couch Middle School! it is a well rounded school with education, arts, and hands on experience.

Great teachers and staff. Great academics and accelerated programs. Their dedication to the fine arts is wonderful and so rare these days.

The teachers at this school are good for the most part but there is no democracy. There is no point in having a meeting with the staff if you disagree with anything involving your child because there is no such thing as a compromise with them. I have one child in this school (only a few more months thank God) and I am not happy that I have 2 more that will be going there. I will do all I can to come up with an alternative to sending my other kids to this school. If your child has any type of individuality in their personality that can be taken out of context don't send them to this place.

My daughter went to Snellville Middle last year and it was a nightmare, she was bullied constandly. Kids smoking in the bathrooms, my daughter was outta of control, thank God! i transferred her to Couch Middle her attitude changed within weeks i can say that my daughter is getting a great education now. Couch is a excellent school.

I have enjoyed having my son attend Couch Middle School. He has had really good teachers who seem to care if he does well or not. Good communication is key. I appreciate the emails from the school to inform me of upcoming events many of which are from the principal. This is a great community to live in and I love it.

Last modified Couch Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.