Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Posted August 03, 2016
Great teachers and staff. Great academics and accelerated programs. Their dedication to the fine arts is wonderful and so rare these days.

Couch Middle School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 06, 2016
I especially want to thank Mrs .Castner, for the talent that she develops each year in the children! Their performance in the annual play is always we done and very professional! Thank you!

Posted June 06, 2016
My experience with Couch Middle School has been very positive. The school provides the students with positive reinforcement and encourages them to be successful. My daughter is in the gifted program and has continued to exceed every year. She has received the principal's honor award and was invited to join the language program. The arts program in this school is like no other, especially the chorus program. The chorus teacher is knowledgeable and talented. Every year there is a musical and it is an outstanding show. Congratulations to the school for providing a high caliber education for our children!

Couch Middle School 1

Posted February 10, 2016
The teachers at this school are good for the most part but there is no democracy. There is no point in having a meeting with the staff if you disagree with anything involving your child because there is no such thing as a compromise with them. I have one child in this school (only a few more months thank God) and I am not happy that I have 2 more that will be going there. I will do all I can to come up with an alternative to sending my other kids to this school. If your child has any type of individuality in their personality that can be taken out of context don't send them to this place.

Posted April 28, 2015
My daughter went to Snellville Middle last year and it was a nightmare, she was bullied constandly. Kids smoking in the bathrooms, my daughter was outta of control, thank God! i transferred her to Couch Middle her attitude changed within weeks i can say that my daughter is getting a great education now. Couch is a excellent school.

Posted November 16, 2011
I have enjoyed having my son attend Couch Middle School. He has had really good teachers who seem to care if he does well or not. Good communication is key. I appreciate the emails from the school to inform me of upcoming events many of which are from the principal. This is a great community to live in and I love it.

Couch Middle School
1777 Grayson Hwy, Grayson, GA  30017
Last modified Couch Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.