Griffin, GA

Crescent Road Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2014
I went here from1973-1976. In 76 we put a time capsule on the hill behind the school. Was it found when they buildet the pharmacy?

Crescent Road Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2013
I love this school great pre k and great kindergarten years so far I did a lot of volunteering for kindergarten and love all the teachers

Posted May 07, 2011
Crescent has been the most positive atmosphere I could ever imagine for my children. The administration is warm and friendly, and truly takes and interest in your child. The teachers do so, as well, and are able to cater their instruction to individual needs. "Reaching a higher standard" is encouraged in fun and competitive ways. I highly recommend this school!

Posted April 22, 2009
I have three children at Crescent. The school as a whole has given them a firm foundation upon which to build academic success. While I agree that the administration is biased and narrow-minded, the teachers have been outstanding. The teachers plan and execute the daily lessons with an eye to the strengths and weaknesses of each and every child in mind. It is truly the best elementary school in the county.

Posted August 30, 2007
Crescent is an excellent school. My husband and his sister both attended the school and our child just began school there. We have been pleased with the administration and staff. This is one of the best schools in the Spalding system.

Crescent Road Elementary School

Posted August 23, 2007
My children have attended Crescent for several years. I was very shocked to read the latest review because I have had nothing but positive experiences with the administration and staff. They really get to know your children and provide a warm and caring environment. I hope they will continue the wonderful job they are doing.

Crescent Road Elementary School 2

Posted November 26, 2006
My child was at this school for two years. It was not a pleasant experience at all. I found the principal, Beth Gaff, very narrow minded. My experience with many of the teachers were the same. They have created an environment that is not very real world. I would never send another one of my children to this school.

Posted February 22, 2005
Crescent provides quality education. Not only the teachers made it successful but the parent's involvement*** makes a difference in our children's education, whether through the school or home. No regrets and plans to send my 3rd child to Crescent also.

Posted June 16, 2003
My oldest daughter was in kindergarden this past year. I was very impressed with the school. Her teachers Mrs. Langford and Mrs. Redmon were wonderful. They made us, and her especially, feel very welcome. She learned more than I knew possible. I am very proud to have had the oppertunity to be involved with this school.

Crescent Road Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2003
This was my first year with a child at the school and I am quite impressed with the system. My child enjoys learning and looks forward to going to his classroom daily. In the afterschool program, he does not want to leave. The school is active with community programs also (March of Dimes, Toys for Tots, etc). This helps the children understand that everyone is not as fortuant as they are and sometimes people need a little. I was very happy about the cub scout program, it was designed for the working parent. He has one more year at the school and he is looking forward to next year.

Crescent Road Elementary School
201 Crescent Rd, Griffin, GA  30224
Last modified Crescent Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crescent Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top