Bad
Good

I went here from1973-1976. In 76 we put a time capsule on the hill behind the school. Was it found when they buildet the pharmacy?

I love this school great pre k and great kindergarten years so far I did a lot of volunteering for kindergarten and love all the teachers

Crescent has been the most positive atmosphere I could ever imagine for my children. The administration is warm and friendly, and truly takes and interest in your child. The teachers do so, as well, and are able to cater their instruction to individual needs. "Reaching a higher standard" is encouraged in fun and competitive ways. I highly recommend this school!

I have three children at Crescent. The school as a whole has given them a firm foundation upon which to build academic success. While I agree that the administration is biased and narrow-minded, the teachers have been outstanding. The teachers plan and execute the daily lessons with an eye to the strengths and weaknesses of each and every child in mind. It is truly the best elementary school in the county.

Crescent is an excellent school. My husband and his sister both attended the school and our child just began school there. We have been pleased with the administration and staff. This is one of the best schools in the Spalding system.

My children have attended Crescent for several years. I was very shocked to read the latest review because I have had nothing but positive experiences with the administration and staff. They really get to know your children and provide a warm and caring environment. I hope they will continue the wonderful job they are doing.

My child was at this school for two years. It was not a pleasant experience at all. I found the principal, Beth Gaff, very narrow minded. My experience with many of the teachers were the same. They have created an environment that is not very real world. I would never send another one of my children to this school.

Last modified Crescent Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.