6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Evans Christian Academy has great concerned teachers. I really liked that they keep after the student to finish work. IT is great that they do not let students just "get by." I feel like my child REALLY learned and retained the information. The test wasn't the be all end all.

I have personally been at ECA since I was in 6th grade now I'm a junior in high school. We are a very small school and I love that, ECA represents the Christian faith and beliefs in God and we believe that every student,teacher, and faculty member should be treated equally. We are so small that we feel like a family especially when something tragic happens. The staff of ECA treats each and every student like we are part of their family.

my child went to eca for two years until we moved the staff were great and most of the kids who went their at that time were christians my child liked eca and so did myself and my husband it is a good school.

Evans Christian Academy is a wonderful school. They have less than 100 students and have very small classes. Therefore, the students in these small classes can excell at their individual best rate. Student to classroom teacher ratio is on average six to one. If a Christian education is what you want for your child, Evans Christian Academy is a good choice for your family. They have classes for 6th grade students through 12 grade students. Give this school a try...you will be blessed to have your child at ECA.

Evans Christian Academy is a great school. The adminastation enforces the rules and takes responsibility. For 4 years I have been a member of ECA and I've enjoyed every year. I would recommend this school for children looking for small classes and a home invirement. Everyone is very close. Learning is easier when you have small classes and it is easier to learn as well.

This school has a lot of problems, but then again what school doesn't? Drinking, drugs, fights, skipping classes, leaving the school, vandalism, but the difference is you have to pay to go here!

This school does not live up to what it says it is. The administration is weak, and refuses to enforce discipline. If you want to teach your children that rules are for other people, this is a great place for that. This school is no way, no how Christian. For anyone seeking a good education for their students, this is a very bad choice.

Last modified Evans Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12