Grovetown, GA
Students enrolled: 1,029

Posted January 08, 2015
Great school. We have been here for 3 years now and we love it. Love the communication with teachers.

Posted January 08, 2015
They are Very hands on and cares about the children!!! Best school I've been apart of.

Posted September 24, 2014
I'm a former student of CRE, now in middle school. This school is amazing. The day I moved in my house, CRE was being built. I learned so much and the teachers there were great. Field Days were awesome and it helps you make friends. The teachers are well trained and fully equipped for what thy are going to do.

Posted September 22, 2014
My name is Keona and I am in the fifth grade and have been at CRE for six years.It is by far the best school ever. The principal is so encouraging and very understanding. All the teachers are very nice and the way they teach is great. They always break things down for you if you need it. In Cedar Ridge every year gets more exiting. Can't wait to see the new things that happen with the new fifth grade teachers they are all so nice and generous. My little brother is in the first grade there and loves it. Cedar Ridge is th best school someone could ever go to!

Cedar Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted May 14, 2014
I Have had my child at this school for a couple of years now and its been a bad experience almost since day one. The teachers frustrate me because they tell me they are going to give my child the extra help that's needed and then never follow through. I do my part as a parent all I ask is that they do theirs! I've heard teachers/faculty yell at students which was shocking to me , it's so unprofessional!

Posted April 17, 2014
Cedar Ridge Elementary is a fabulous environment for our children. My daughter attended this school last year and my son will be attending this year. I am very excited to send my son to a school full of knowledgeable and gracious teachers!

Cedar Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted June 14, 2013
I rated this school with two stars because my daughter went here for her second grade semester and I was not impressed. First when I enrolled my child in the school the staff was extremely rude and uncaring about the information we needed for my daughter to enroll....Once my daughter enrolled she told me that the teachers were very mean...she told me it was one in-particular time where she went to ask a teacher a question (who were looking at a video on youtube...not sure if teachers are suppose to do that but anyway) when my daughter asked the question, the teacher shooed her away with her hand. Her second grade teacher was okay...however my daughter felt she was extremely mean and yelled at the class alot which made it hard for my daughter to ask her questions because she was afraid of her.....the school's motto is to raise good citizens or something like that...ummmm yeah that's wonderful but I would rather their motto be something that is leaning more towards learning and raising good leaders....my daughter became very reserved and quiet almost mean when she would come home....when I asked her if it was the children who made her upset she told me.."no mommy it's the teachers

Posted May 20, 2013
This is a excellent school and my daughter reading has improved a great deal. I could not have asked for a better teacher and I thank Ms Anderson for a job well done.

Posted January 14, 2013
I have nothing but good things to say about this great school. My two sons attended for 2 1/2 years and they love it. I was soooo sad we have to PCS. Amazing!!!!! Teachers and Great school staff!!! Great hours and great bus program!!! We live in the community in front of the school on Euchee Creek and my kids took the bus in front of our house and same for drop off. You have to go through the front office for everything pick up, visits etc. And car riders have to have a paper on front of windshield for pick up. We miss it sooooo much!!!

Posted December 01, 2011
We LOVE Cedar Ridge Elementary School. My daughter has had a very postive experience with the school. They have a program that lets you earn "Hoot Loot." It is a neat reward program and the children really look foward to earning the "Hoot Loot," which they can turn in for many different things throughout the year. They have tons of fun and educational field trips throughout the year and lots of fun activities for the children to get (and stay) involved in. GREAT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cedar Ridge Elementary School
1000 Trudeau Trl, Grovetown, GA  30813
Last modified Cedar Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top