Posted September 24, 2014
I'm a former student of CRE, now in middle school. This school is amazing. The day I moved in my house, CRE was being built. I learned so much and the teachers there were great. Field Days were awesome and it helps you make friends. The teachers are well trained and fully equipped for what thy are going to do.

Posted September 22, 2014
My name is Keona and I am in the fifth grade and have been at CRE for six years.It is by far the best school ever. The principal is so encouraging and very understanding. All the teachers are very nice and the way they teach is great. They always break things down for you if you need it. In Cedar Ridge every year gets more exiting. Can't wait to see the new things that happen with the new fifth grade teachers they are all so nice and generous. My little brother is in the first grade there and loves it. Cedar Ridge is th best school someone could ever go to!
2 people found this helpful

Cedar Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted May 14, 2014
I Have had my child at this school for a couple of years now and its been a bad experience almost since day one. The teachers frustrate me because they tell me they are going to give my child the extra help that's needed and then never follow through. I do my part as a parent all I ask is that they do theirs! I've heard teachers/faculty yell at students which was shocking to me , it's so unprofessional!

Posted April 17, 2014
Cedar Ridge Elementary is a fabulous environment for our children. My daughter attended this school last year and my son will be attending this year. I am very excited to send my son to a school full of knowledgeable and gracious teachers!

Cedar Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted June 14, 2013
I rated this school with two stars because my daughter went here for her second grade semester and I was not impressed. First when I enrolled my child in the school the staff was extremely rude and uncaring about the information we needed for my daughter to enroll....Once my daughter enrolled she told me that the teachers were very mean...she told me it was one in-particular time where she went to ask a teacher a question (who were looking at a video on youtube...not sure if teachers are suppose to do that but anyway) when my daughter asked the question, the teacher shooed her away with her hand. Her second grade teacher was okay...however my daughter felt she was extremely mean and yelled at the class alot which made it hard for my daughter to ask her questions because she was afraid of her.....the school's motto is to raise good citizens or something like that...ummmm yeah that's wonderful but I would rather their motto be something that is leaning more towards learning and raising good leaders....my daughter became very reserved and quiet almost mean when she would come home....when I asked her if it was the children who made her upset she told me.."no mommy it's the teachers

Posted January 14, 2013
I have nothing but good things to say about this great school. My two sons attended for 2 1/2 years and they love it. I was soooo sad we have to PCS. Amazing!!!!! Teachers and Great school staff!!! Great hours and great bus program!!! We live in the community in front of the school on Euchee Creek and my kids took the bus in front of our house and same for drop off. You have to go through the front office for everything pick up, visits etc. And car riders have to have a paper on front of windshield for pick up. We miss it sooooo much!!!

Posted May 29, 2012
Cedar Ridge Elementary is a school prepared with excellent teachers, professors and administrators. Currently my three children attend Cedar Ridge after a transition from overseas to the states. My children had never been so focused on school as they are in Cedar Ridge. They look forward each day to attend school. Teachers are highly skilled and work hard to make the best of each of the children. The director is a great example of what being a great leader. CRE believes that children should be lifelong learners and responsible citizens. Cedar Ridge is a school where "everyone cares to learn and learn to care." Thank CRE to teach, guide and encourage my children and give them encouragement and confidence to be lifelong learners. In short this semester my children were: excellent care and education, excellent CRCT test scores, very good communication between parents and teachers, a lot of fun with the diversity of programs and activities and lots of motivation with incentive program with "hoot loots " ;-) Love it!!! Also, I want to give a special thanks to Mrs. Stephens (K), Mrs. Anderson (1st), Mrs. Watson (3rd grade), Mrs. Perry (music), Coach Allen (PE) You all are great!! THANKS

Posted December 01, 2011
We LOVE Cedar Ridge Elementary School. My daughter has had a very postive experience with the school. They have a program that lets you earn "Hoot Loot." It is a neat reward program and the children really look foward to earning the "Hoot Loot," which they can turn in for many different things throughout the year. They have tons of fun and educational field trips throughout the year and lots of fun activities for the children to get (and stay) involved in. GREAT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cedar Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted May 17, 2011
My children have gone to this school since it opened and I am glad we will be going to a new school next year. Teachers have been great but, administration could use some help starting with the one at the top. A total disconnect!

Posted June 04, 2010
This school should be rated higher than a 7/10. Our family moved to the area at the beginning of the school year. Before we moved, our two children had been educated in a private school. However, after we heard about the quality of the schools in the area we decided to give public school a try. Wow...to our surprise the children in this public school were actually ahead of ours in their education. In spite of this, the teachers created plans and helped our children get up to the same level as the others. The faculty and teachers were always in communication with us and our children are happy in this school. We made a great choice and they will be returning to Cedar Ridge this coming school year.

Cedar Ridge Elementary School
1000 Trudeau Trl, Grovetown, GA  30813
Last modified Cedar Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top