Grovetown, GA
Students enrolled: 1,031

Columbia Middle School 1

Posted May 29, 2014
Honestly, I do not like this school. My daughter went to Columbia Middle School for her 6th grade year and she will certainly not be going back. The students behavior there is awful and rude. Also, her homeroom teacher plays favorites. She will be nice and kind to the accelerated students but to my daughter she was rude. I don't recommend this school.

Posted April 22, 2014
This is my daughter's second year at Columbia middle, the school and especially administration staff are the best. I was so sad to learn Mr. Cummings will not be at Columbia next year. He will be a wonderful asset to lakeside, they are gaining an awesome principal! I think Columbia will still be great school, they have awesome teachers who help every child to work to their fullest potential!

Posted March 20, 2012
This school is wonderful and the teachers and staff are very caring and considerate! I wouldn't want my child going to a different middle school!

Posted March 09, 2012
Excellent principal! Teachers that really care and push the kids to learn- will be reply great when the new school buildings are finished. I not only went to middle school here - my child now attends school here

Posted January 13, 2012
Moving from a very posh exclusive neighborhood in S. Florida to Augusta was a big move. But when I compare the Columbia Middle to Tequesta Trace, Columbia Middle comes way on top. Principle Cummings and the school staff are no non-sense kind of people who take the children's education and safety to heart. They have dealt with a few issues such as bullying head on and did not stop at "good enough". And the teachers are excellent too; they seem to be dedicated and hard working for the good of the students. I could not have been more happy.

Posted April 04, 2009
columbia middle school is a good school with pretty good teachers!!!

Posted January 12, 2008
Awesome Extacurricular activities

Posted June 18, 2004
The resource teachers are some of the best that there is. They made a world of difference for my daughter. They are genuinely concerned for their students. You couldn't ask for better teachers!

Posted March 12, 2004
Principle and Assistant Principal both are excellent, on top of all situations from education to disicpline!

Posted October 10, 2003
Very good school, excellent teachers that are very innovative. Administration is excellent. The only problem with the school is the isolated setting, several miles away from metro area.

Columbia Middle School
6000 Columbia Rd, Grovetown, GA  30813
Last modified Columbia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top