Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great school. Teachers are very good with communicating. They have a great enrichment program called clusters where the kids can get involved and learn about different things such as woodworking and CSI. The principal herself is always out in the morning helping kids in the car line and after school. Every other parent I have talked to who also have kids here have had a good experience.

I am mostly pleased with the school. My primary concerns are with communication. The prinicipal seems to be more of a PR rep than an educator. She's friendly and seems to try, but it seems she spends most of her time doing damage control instead of proactively attacking issues. I have noticed that there is some animosity between the staff and that some issues don't make it to the principal as the assistant principal steps in. All of the teachers are friendly and one of the front office staff personnel is, while the rest come across brash and rude. I have also noticed an uneven approach to photo identification when picking up students, though that seems to be improving. My kids have wonderful teachers and I'm beyond impressed with what they have learned. I also appreciate the programs the school has available to students. Overall, the primary educators are wonderful with the front office staff needing some improvements.

I am completely fed up with this school. my second grader has been there for a week and they have already discriminated against her disability and ignored her special needs and not given her the help she needs. in addition, they dropped her off at the wrong bus stop halfway across town. I do not recommend this school at all.

Sending my child to this school was not my choice. Due to zoning rules, I have to send my child to this school. The principal is snobby and rude, and I am really shocked that someone like this works with children. Luckily we are only stationed here for 2 more years, and then I can get my child away from this environment. Aside from the fact that they aren't following her IEP (which is something they have to follow per federal regulations) but they also treat my child like a complete inconvenience due to the IEP. Not happy with this school at all, and it just makes our time left here that much worse.

I am exhilarated for my two children to start their second year at Euchee Creek Elementary. We are military and this is the fifth school they have attended. T the beginning last school year I just thought my kids really lucked out with great teachers that year. After volunteering some and gettin to know the staff I quickly realized that all the teachers are pretty amazing. They are a huge family... and that extends to the children! I can not speak highly enough about the staff. They are highly focused on creating a fun, creative and motivating system! They love encouraging their children to be excited about learning!! They should be rewarded for their efforts to reward good behavior instead of only monitoring bad behavior. This school is on a roll!! I say they should go full steam ahead in their intended path. My kids and their friends are excited for school to start because they MISS THEIR TEACHERS and are looking forward to earning their E-Tickets for good behavior. The music teacher is so happy to share the love of song and rythem. They have a rotating schedule of afterschool activities. The Euchee Creek Elementary staff truly are EGINEERING SUCCESS!!

Not my choice. With limited selections and school zoning rules I had to send my children to this school. I was not very pleased.

Euchee creek is Engineering Success!! This sweet school is the only Elemenatry school in Columbia county that I would allow to teach my children. I am welcomed anytime I enter the building, the employees (not only teachers)know me and my babies and I know they are always safe and ready to learn. I expect the utmost respect from my children and so do the great folks at ECE!! I love this school and would recommend buying a home in this area just so your children can attend school here. ECE rocks!!

This school is all about lots of talk and no action. This school does not take parental concerns seriously. They like to say things to pacify you for the moment let you know a situation will be taken care of but they don't follow through. Many incidents in the past 2 years have scared me about the safety of my children at this school. I wish we could choose where our kids can go to school because this school wouldn't be my choice. Unfortunately private school and such is not an option. I wish that it was. We need a better assistant principal and better 5th grade teachers. Shame on them

My child's teacher never responds to my emails or written messages I send into the school. Bad communication by these teachers.

Good school! My kids love attending. Teachers and staff stay in contact with parents on all issues that arises. I've never had adoubt about euchee creek. Great school!!!!!

Last modified Euchee Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.