Posted August 29, 2014
I am completely fed up with this school. my second grader has been there for a week and they have already discriminated against her disability and ignored her special needs and not given her the help she needs. in addition, they dropped her off at the wrong bus stop halfway across town. I do not recommend this school at all.

Posted August 27, 2014
Sending my child to this school was not my choice. Due to zoning rules, I have to send my child to this school. The principal is snobby and rude, and I am really shocked that someone like this works with children. Luckily we are only stationed here for 2 more years, and then I can get my child away from this environment. Aside from the fact that they aren't following her IEP (which is something they have to follow per federal regulations) but they also treat my child like a complete inconvenience due to the IEP. Not happy with this school at all, and it just makes our time left here that much worse.

Posted July 28, 2014
I am exhilarated for my two children to start their second year at Euchee Creek Elementary. We are military and this is the fifth school they have attended. T the beginning last school year I just thought my kids really lucked out with great teachers that year. After volunteering some and gettin to know the staff I quickly realized that all the teachers are pretty amazing. They are a huge family... and that extends to the children! I can not speak highly enough about the staff. They are highly focused on creating a fun, creative and motivating system! They love encouraging their children to be excited about learning!! They should be rewarded for their efforts to reward good behavior instead of only monitoring bad behavior. This school is on a roll!! I say they should go full steam ahead in their intended path. My kids and their friends are excited for school to start because they MISS THEIR TEACHERS and are looking forward to earning their E-Tickets for good behavior. The music teacher is so happy to share the love of song and rythem. They have a rotating schedule of afterschool activities. The Euchee Creek Elementary staff truly are EGINEERING SUCCESS!!

Posted July 17, 2014
Not my choice. With limited selections and school zoning rules I had to send my children to this school. I was not very pleased.

Posted May 28, 2014
Euchee creek is Engineering Success!! This sweet school is the only Elemenatry school in Columbia county that I would allow to teach my children. I am welcomed anytime I enter the building, the employees (not only teachers)know me and my babies and I know they are always safe and ready to learn. I expect the utmost respect from my children and so do the great folks at ECE!! I love this school and would recommend buying a home in this area just so your children can attend school here. ECE rocks!!

Posted September 24, 2013
This school is all about lots of talk and no action. This school does not take parental concerns seriously. They like to say things to pacify you for the moment let you know a situation will be taken care of but they don't follow through. Many incidents in the past 2 years have scared me about the safety of my children at this school. I wish we could choose where our kids can go to school because this school wouldn't be my choice. Unfortunately private school and such is not an option. I wish that it was. We need a better assistant principal and better 5th grade teachers. Shame on them

Posted September 24, 2013
My child's teacher never responds to my emails or written messages I send into the school. Bad communication by these teachers.

Posted June 22, 2013
Good school! My kids love attending. Teachers and staff stay in contact with parents on all issues that arises. I've never had adoubt about euchee creek. Great school!!!!!

Posted May 22, 2012
very unfriendly school, no activities for children like cedar ridge...and the lack of want to teach kids to speak the proper way in very disappointing, just because we are in the south do we have to talk so uneducated?

Posted January 12, 2012
I AM DISGRACED BY A SCHOOL THAT TEACHES CHILDREN TO USE THE WORD "FIXING" INCORRECTLY...LIKE THE CLASS IS FIXING TO GO TO ART... THAT IS NOT PROPER AND IS CONSIDERED SLANG WHERE I COME FROM. YOU DO NOT FIX TO GO SOMEWHERE, FIX IS WHAT YOU DO WHEN SOMETHING IS BROKEN

Euchee Creek Elementary School
795 Louisville Rd, Grovetown, GA  30813
Last modified Euchee Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Euchee Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top