Grovetown High School 1

Posted October 08, 2014
We are a military family stationed at Fort. Gordon and were told to stay in Colombia County. This is a close knit community, a previous review stated if you are attached to one bad apple that your child is branded as a bad apple as well. That review was absolutely correct. My child has been bullied by a group of kid's from the ending of last year to currently now. Talking to the staff is pointless. We all know going into the office and pulling other children in makes it worse. For the mental health of your child, I'd choose another licstion.

Posted September 19, 2014
Our children recently started attending Grovetown High. I have to say, the JROTC program is above any other. The Staff is very professional... you can see they love working and teaching respect to our children. I would like to see an improvement in their meal selection, my kids maybe have lunch once every two weeks since there are no options other than a main dish. Pizza gets categorized as a fruit! Sorry, but lunch menus need a lot of improvement. The building itself is well kept, and the community seems to be growing fast. I would also reccomend that the library gets a revised schedule allowing our children more than 15 minutes to complete any homework after school. We are a military family and move constantly so we had experiences with many High Schools and I am glad we found a good school for our children.

Grovetown High School 4

Posted July 30, 2014
We're a military family, and when we moved here we had a few problems transferring some home school credits. Mostly, it was miscommunication with the counselor. Other than that slight hiccup, my teenager loves this school and the teachers.

Grovetown High School 2

Posted December 03, 2013
this school does not meet proper expectations of parents nor students, where staff focuses on petty matters such as minor conduct issues and not educational issues such as teachers teaching abilities, class atmosphere and the concern of the students

Grovetown High School 2

Posted November 18, 2013
If your child is associated with one bad apple, they will be branded as one also. They will judge your child and make it difficult for them to succeed. 90% of the teachers are there for a paycheck, and the school board does not care either. "Every student, every day" is total BS.

Posted June 29, 2013
Being a military family can be tough at time, especially when its time to move. Grovetown High School's teachers & staff have been amazing. The teachers are there to teach & care about the kids.

Posted May 22, 2013
Grovetown High School is only 4 years old. It has amazing faculty in the front office and 916 ,where students can go to visit the principal(Ms. Penny Jackson, their guidance counselor and the assistant principals( Mr. Craig Baker, Mr. Sean Petro, and Dr. Susy Roper). Grovetown has a 30-minute period that we call Pride Period in which the students pick a club to go to for the semester. We also have JROTC, in seeing all of the people in their uniforms every Tuesday I would say almost half of the school is in JROTC. Culinary Arts is also provided. In that class you learn how to cook, teamwork, etc. I took this class and it was very enjoyable! The teachers at Grovetown are awesome with what they do. They make us want to come to class by not making the lessons terribly boring and they know their students.

Posted May 17, 2013
Grovetown High School- we love the school. We are a military family and our family has been very welcomed.

Grovetown High School 1

Posted May 03, 2013
my school is horrible. the administration can not help the students the way they should. whenever there is a student in danger they overlook the situation leaving the student in danger. bullying is absurd in this school.

Posted November 30, 2011
A lot of electives that are beneficial to everyone . Brand new school with plenty of teachers and students . All around my favorite high school ever.

Grovetown High School
2010 Warrior Way, Grovetown, GA  30813
Last modified Grovetown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grovetown High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top