Grovetown, GA

Posted October 22, 2014
My son attended this school from the day it was built and the school is amazing. It's very modern and accomodating. The teachers are great. The nearby neighborhoods and area are extremely nice and safe. We had such a great personal experience with all of the faculty and my son ended up going into gifted and talented classes right after graduating because he had advanced so much from all the individual attention and great personalized education curriculums.

Posted May 08, 2014
My son attended 5th grade and had the best teachers! The administration was always helpful and courteous. I wish we had been at this school from the start.

Posted December 07, 2012
My daughter just started this school and I am already impressed...she is very happy here.

Posted April 11, 2012
My son is in kindergarten at BPE. He has an awesome teacher and para! Everyone is very friendly and concerned about the students. For a first year school they are doing a fabulous job. Unfortunately, student enrollment is higher than anticipated so class size is at max and para positions are being reduced (county wide.) Love their positive behavior incentives for students and fun activities as rewards for good behavior. Couldn't ask for a better school for my son to begin his education!

Posted October 30, 2011
Great school, beautiful and brand new My daughter truly enjoys learning with the excellent teachers and staff. She is in kindergaten and it's not even december yet and she is already reading! I'm really impressed so far.

Baker Place Elementary School
, Grovetown, GA  30813
Last modified Baker Place Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baker Place Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top