Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My granddaughter just started kindergarten at this school and is motivated to learn more everyday. As a former school counselor, I am most impressed with how school to home communication is implemented at at early age; the home to school folder, P.I.R.A.T.E., (Prepared.Informed.Ready.And.Together.Everyday) is a strategy that really works.

My daughter was struggling with her math and reading. Her teacher volunteered her own time to tutor my daughter. The teachers and staff work with parents so the student can achieve greatness.

My kids went to this school for a few years and WE just loved it!!! The teachers were amazing and it was always so neat and clean!!! I highly recommend this school!!!!!

My son attended this school from the day it was built and the school is amazing. It's very modern and accomodating. The teachers are great. The nearby neighborhoods and area are extremely nice and safe. We had such a great personal experience with all of the faculty and my son ended up going into gifted and talented classes right after graduating because he had advanced so much from all the individual attention and great personalized education curriculums.

My son attended 5th grade and had the best teachers! The administration was always helpful and courteous. I wish we had been at this school from the start.

My daughter just started this school and I am already impressed...she is very happy here.

My son is in kindergarten at BPE. He has an awesome teacher and para! Everyone is very friendly and concerned about the students. For a first year school they are doing a fabulous job. Unfortunately, student enrollment is higher than anticipated so class size is at max and para positions are being reduced (county wide.) Love their positive behavior incentives for students and fun activities as rewards for good behavior. Couldn't ask for a better school for my son to begin his education!

Great school, beautiful and brand new My daughter truly enjoys learning with the excellent teachers and staff. She is in kindergaten and it's not even december yet and she is already reading! I'm really impressed so far.

Last modified Baker Place Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5