Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted August 25, 2016
My granddaughter just started kindergarten at this school and is motivated to learn more everyday. As a former school counselor, I am most impressed with how school to home communication is implemented at at early age; the home to school folder, P.I.R.A.T.E., (Prepared.Informed.Ready.And.Together.Everyday) is a strategy that really works.

Posted April 15, 2016
My daughter was struggling with her math and reading. Her teacher volunteered her own time to tutor my daughter. The teachers and staff work with parents so the student can achieve greatness.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 15, 2016
Mrs. Cryor my daughter has been so blessed to be in your class. She talks about you every day! Words can not express what it means to see a teacher with your love of teaching and caring for students still out there. You have really made a difference in my child life and mine. Thank you for all you did and continue to do!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted April 15, 2016
I love the eagle feather concept! My kids use it at home and with there friends.

Posted January 14, 2016
My kids went to this school for a few years and WE just loved it!!! The teachers were amazing and it was always so neat and clean!!! I highly recommend this school!!!!!

Posted October 22, 2014
My son attended this school from the day it was built and the school is amazing. It's very modern and accomodating. The teachers are great. The nearby neighborhoods and area are extremely nice and safe. We had such a great personal experience with all of the faculty and my son ended up going into gifted and talented classes right after graduating because he had advanced so much from all the individual attention and great personalized education curriculums.

Posted May 08, 2014
My son attended 5th grade and had the best teachers! The administration was always helpful and courteous. I wish we had been at this school from the start.

Posted December 07, 2012
My daughter just started this school and I am already impressed...she is very happy here.

Posted April 11, 2012
My son is in kindergarten at BPE. He has an awesome teacher and para! Everyone is very friendly and concerned about the students. For a first year school they are doing a fabulous job. Unfortunately, student enrollment is higher than anticipated so class size is at max and para positions are being reduced (county wide.) Love their positive behavior incentives for students and fun activities as rewards for good behavior. Couldn't ask for a better school for my son to begin his education!

Posted October 30, 2011
Great school, beautiful and brand new My daughter truly enjoys learning with the excellent teachers and staff. She is in kindergaten and it's not even december yet and she is already reading! I'm really impressed so far.

2011 Hero Way, Grovetown, GA  30813