Hahira, GA

Posted August 12, 2014
My daughter is currently an 8th grader at Hahira MS. She has attended this school the sixth grade. (Previously attended the Elementary school as well and we had no complaints) WE LOVE HAHIRA! Best choice we've made as parents to move here. The children seem well behaved, polite and well mannered. The teaching staff is awesome! My daughter seems challenged academically. Her previous teachers seem to keep in touch with how she is doing as the years roll by. Great school, great community!

Posted March 13, 2011
The asst principal gave my son ISS for defending himself. He was not the instigator. This kid has done this atleast twice before! Where are the adults? The coach wouldn't even listen to my kid when he tried to tell him what happened. Maybe if the would take a zero tolerance with the bullies then the good kids wouldn't have to defend nor "fend" for themselves! Poor leadership!

Hahira Middle School 3

Posted February 16, 2011
Honestly I have had my good times and bad times with Hahira Middle. Almost half of the seventh grade got sent to alternative school or YDC. There are students that do drugs and smoke cigarettes. The academics are good but if the student body as a whole is just preposterous.

Posted August 29, 2009
i was a former student my name is ashley hardeman and out of the 3 middle schools i attended hahira was the very best. i miss all the great teachers and they really made learning more fun for me and help every student that needs it overall it is a great school

Posted May 20, 2009

Hahira Middle School 4

Posted February 17, 2009
I am currently an 8th grader at Hahira Middle School. I have been here for three years, and I too, have my likes and dislikes about the school. Yes, the seventh and eighth grade lockers are too small, but sixth grade has bigger books than we do. they can't take their bookbags around with them either, but seventh and eighth graders can. So it's not that big of an issue. Lunch on the other hand, is not the best. i know our lunch ladies work hard, but the lunches aren't so swell. Some of the teachers talk about the students having bad attitudes, well some of the teachers do too. Our school has become a school of excellency, and a lighthouse school. I wouldn't say my school is horrible, but i wouldn't say it was over the top either. But it is still my school, and i love it.

Hahira Middle School 2

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009

Hahira Middle School 2

Posted December 18, 2008

Hahira Middle School
101 S Nelson St, Hahira, GA  31632
Last modified Hahira Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hahira Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top