Park Elementary School

Public | PK-4

Posted May 9, 2014

We are moving to Harris County and ALL the people I talked to mentioned two other elementary schools, but when I read the reviews of them versus Park, I am convinced my child will be at Park. Is Hamilton the City we have to live in?

Posted October 6, 2011

My daughter started at Park this year and absolutely loves it!!! I have to agree with previous comments about the teachers treating the children as their own. My daughter is not a clingy child but she loves her teachers so much she misses them on the weekend. While the principal and her teacher are both new to the school this year they have been doing a wonderful job! My daughter has learned so much and she's only been in school for 2 months! They pay attention to the students' needs and the small class sizes really make a big difference! I'll admit the pre-school registration process is a big pain, however it's completely worth the trouble! These children are very fortunate to have teachers and administration that really go the extra mile to make their learning experience a meaningful and quality experience! I am thankful that I can trust them with my daughter's future, and I do completely!

Posted May 27, 2009

Park has the warmest environment for children. It is the only Title 1 elementary school in the county and therefore the test results are impressive. The teachers are truely advocates for each and every student. The Book Parade is such an amazing and fun event that I hope we are at Park for all of my children to experiance it. Park is truely the place to be!

Posted May 11, 2009

I have six children and everyone has attended Park and of my six children I have a set of twins that are in special needs with Jenny McKibben and Alisha Duke. They have had them for almost three years and they have came so far with them they are the most loving and caring teachers that I have ever came across. They go the extra mile when it comes to their kids and will do anything to get them where they should be. My kids love them. I have never seen teachers that treat their kids like they are their own. The whole staff at Park treat you like you are family and they make sure that you are welcomed and they take safety of your children to another level. It's like one big family. I love it.

Posted July 27, 2008

I have 2 children who attend Park and I think it is the best scool your child could ever go to.

Posted March 8, 2008

My daughter attends park, kindergarten. The teacher there are great, the work they do with the children really show. My daugther originally was in the first grade, I as a single mother had to accept the fact that coming from another school, in another county set her back. The first grade teacher she had was great in the fact to talk to me and show me the level my daughter was on. They showed me where she was and where she needed to level wise. It was hard to accept and I really had to pray, and even though the transition was easy I as a parent thought how my daughter would be affected. Since then, my daughter's work and skill have been well worth the transition. Thank you all for the extra attention

Posted September 13, 2007

We're new to Park...They are so awesome people. I have 2 children at park. they both got wonderfull teacher this year. I can't say enough about Ms Thomas ,my autistic son's teacher. she has been a God-send to us! My Kids love it at Park. -impressed mom

Posted February 22, 2007

I think that Park Elementary is a great school. The administration and staff are awesome. You could say that they are like a very close net family. They care about all of the students equally and about each other as well. I am proud to say that my children go to park and I think it's the best! sincerely, A Park Mom

Posted March 4, 2005

I think that your school has some good quilities and bad. The good are that your staff is very nice and considerit and you seen to have the acidemic program. But also i think that the control level that Park has is not as good as other schools. You could control a little better and if a child got a red card then you would inforce that it was sighned and brought back. But over all i think that Park Elemendary has done a good job of making sure that the students that attent have a good education. Thabks Alot

English Language Arts

The state average for English Language Arts was 86% in 2010.

Math

The state average for Math was 85% in 2010.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 92% in 2010.

English Language Arts

The state average for English Language Arts was 85% in 2010.

Math

The state average for Math was 87% in 2010.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 91% in 2010.

English Language Arts

The state average for English Language Arts was 88% in 2013.

Math

The state average for Math was 79% in 2013.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 92% in 2013.

Science

The state average for Science was 78% in 2013.

Social Studies

The state average for Social Studies was 83% in 2013.

English Language Arts

The state average for English Language Arts was 90% in 2013.

Math

The state average for Math was 84% in 2013.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 93% in 2013.

Science

The state average for Science was 83% in 2013.

Social Studies

The state average for Social Studies was 81% in 2013.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 3%

• Janice Owens
Fax number
  • (706) 628-5413

Extra learning resources offered
  • Title I Schoolwide program (SWP)

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

13185 US Highway 27 N