Posted May 09, 2014
We are moving to Harris County and ALL the people I talked to mentioned two other elementary schools, but when I read the reviews of them versus Park, I am convinced my child will be at Park. Is Hamilton the City we have to live in?

Posted October 06, 2011
My daughter started at Park this year and absolutely loves it!!! I have to agree with previous comments about the teachers treating the children as their own. My daughter is not a clingy child but she loves her teachers so much she misses them on the weekend. While the principal and her teacher are both new to the school this year they have been doing a wonderful job! My daughter has learned so much and she's only been in school for 2 months! They pay attention to the students' needs and the small class sizes really make a big difference! I'll admit the pre-school registration process is a big pain, however it's completely worth the trouble! These children are very fortunate to have teachers and administration that really go the extra mile to make their learning experience a meaningful and quality experience! I am thankful that I can trust them with my daughter's future, and I do completely!

Posted May 27, 2009
Park has the warmest environment for children. It is the only Title 1 elementary school in the county and therefore the test results are impressive. The teachers are truely advocates for each and every student. The Book Parade is such an amazing and fun event that I hope we are at Park for all of my children to experiance it. Park is truely the place to be!

Posted May 11, 2009
I have six children and everyone has attended Park and of my six children I have a set of twins that are in special needs with Jenny McKibben and Alisha Duke. They have had them for almost three years and they have came so far with them they are the most loving and caring teachers that I have ever came across. They go the extra mile when it comes to their kids and will do anything to get them where they should be. My kids love them. I have never seen teachers that treat their kids like they are their own. The whole staff at Park treat you like you are family and they make sure that you are welcomed and they take safety of your children to another level. It's like one big family. I love it.

Posted July 27, 2008
I have 2 children who attend Park and I think it is the best scool your child could ever go to.

Posted March 08, 2008
My daughter attends park, kindergarten. The teacher there are great, the work they do with the children really show. My daugther originally was in the first grade, I as a single mother had to accept the fact that coming from another school, in another county set her back. The first grade teacher she had was great in the fact to talk to me and show me the level my daughter was on. They showed me where she was and where she needed to level wise. It was hard to accept and I really had to pray, and even though the transition was easy I as a parent thought how my daughter would be affected. Since then, my daughter's work and skill have been well worth the transition. Thank you all for the extra attention

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted September 13, 2007
We're new to Park...They are so awesome people. I have 2 children at park. they both got wonderfull teacher this year. I can't say enough about Ms Thomas ,my autistic son's teacher. she has been a God-send to us! My Kids love it at Park. -impressed mom

Posted August 06, 2007

Posted February 22, 2007
I think that Park Elementary is a great school. The administration and staff are awesome. You could say that they are like a very close net family. They care about all of the students equally and about each other as well. I am proud to say that my children go to park and I think it's the best! sincerely, A Park Mom

Park Elementary School
13185 US Highway 27 N, Hamilton, GA  31811
Last modified Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top