Harris County Carver Middle School 2

Posted November 11, 2013
I think teachers have heart here, but have a long ways to go in offering challenging curriculum. Classes move slowly and the building itself is very outdated and crowded. Behavior is allowed to slide.

Posted February 03, 2011
I go there an its beast, best school nationwide , teachers are great awsome school

Harris County Carver Middle School 3

Posted February 15, 2010

Harris County Carver Middle School 0

Posted February 12, 2010
I have had the pleasure of having both my children educated at this middle school. I found the teachers helpful and knowledgeable. Their students success is their main goal and work extra hard to make sure that they are challenging each and every student. I am extremely satisfied with the education and competence of faculty at the Harris County Carver Middle School and would rate it a 5 star.

Harris County Carver Middle School 2

Posted December 03, 2009
The school needs change. A lot of the staff there are from the old superintendent and they are not the best people for the job. Most teachers are good and the principals seem to care. But the job is to get my kids ready for high school and I don't think they are very good at that. Many teachers are too easy and want things to be pretty and fun. That is all good but why reward my child for doing what they are supposed to do like bring their book to class and do their homework?

Posted July 15, 2009

Harris County Carver Middle School 1

Posted July 08, 2009

Posted July 02, 2009
My child has had a wonderful experience at Harris County Carver Middle School. The Administration and teachers are working hard to improve the mediocre repuation of the PAST. They are always available to parents and communicate in a proactive way through emails, electronic progress reports, phone calls and their up to date website. The school focuses on academics and safety. The fine arts programs and athletic programs are achieving at championship and award winning levels. If you haven't visited lately you should. Great things are happening at HCCMS!

Harris County Carver Middle School 0

Posted June 05, 2009
As a teacher at HCCMS I would like to challenge many of the comments made on this site. As you can see many of them come from parents complaining about different rules, this is obviously from parents of students who do not follow rules. Goes back to the old saying about the ones yelling the loudest..... I am very proud of my school and faculty that I work with. I encourage all of these parents to actually come to the school and spend a day and see what a typical day at a 'middle' school is like. I am sure most of these parents have never spent the time to see what actually goes on or come to see all the hard work that takes place!!!!

Posted September 15, 2008
School is good academically and working hard to get better.

Harris County Carver Middle School
184 S College St, Hamilton, GA  31811
Last modified Harris County Carver Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harris County Carver Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top