Bad
Good

HCCMS has been to say the least a nightmare for my son who was diagnosed with ADHD.. My son has been in ISS multiple times this year where he was.. targeted , refusal of his work, denied bathroom privileges , accused of making terroristic treats, another child was pusnished for stating he would continue his friendship with my child by receiving extra work. Things so petty as being denied a tissue for his runny nose.. Some of the school staff that has never taught my child has told him he has a bad reputation.. they have discriminated against his disability under his 504 program . Even his girlfriend was suggested that she not continue her relationship with him. He was cyber bullied by a girl on 2 different occasions which a verbal reprimanded was the only punishment given. He has no voice and if he does speak about his issues or replies to there accusations he is deemed disrespectful and rude to say nicely.. These are only a few incidents that has happened.. I am a citizen of Harris County and I am not required to pay out of County fees . He and two other kids were made to surrender 1 shoe because they didn't have a pencil.. if ur reading this please reconsider Harris County as ur choice of education... not all teachers or administrators or superintendent in Harris County has ur child best interest in there duties as employees here... I am willing to show and prove every point that I have made in this statement.. We have lost ALL faith so I only can help and shine light to future students and parents that will be entering into this school system

Look when I went there I got bullied for two years and I think the teacher there are pretty good but i got some that didn't cares and then I got some that did but this school is need lots of "upgrades" and needs to punish people more like with bullying and all

I think teachers have heart here, but have a long ways to go in offering challenging curriculum. Classes move slowly and the building itself is very outdated and crowded. Behavior is allowed to slide.

I go there an its beast, best school nationwide , teachers are great awsome school

I have had the pleasure of having both my children educated at this middle school. I found the teachers helpful and knowledgeable. Their students success is their main goal and work extra hard to make sure that they are challenging each and every student. I am extremely satisfied with the education and competence of faculty at the Harris County Carver Middle School and would rate it a 5 star.

The school needs change. A lot of the staff there are from the old superintendent and they are not the best people for the job. Most teachers are good and the principals seem to care. But the job is to get my kids ready for high school and I don't think they are very good at that. Many teachers are too easy and want things to be pretty and fun. That is all good but why reward my child for doing what they are supposed to do like bring their book to class and do their homework?

My child has had a wonderful experience at Harris County Carver Middle School. The Administration and teachers are working hard to improve the mediocre repuation of the PAST. They are always available to parents and communicate in a proactive way through emails, electronic progress reports, phone calls and their up to date website. The school focuses on academics and safety. The fine arts programs and athletic programs are achieving at championship and award winning levels. If you haven't visited lately you should. Great things are happening at HCCMS!

As a teacher at HCCMS I would like to challenge many of the comments made on this site. As you can see many of them come from parents complaining about different rules, this is obviously from parents of students who do not follow rules. Goes back to the old saying about the ones yelling the loudest..... I am very proud of my school and faculty that I work with. I encourage all of these parents to actually come to the school and spend a day and see what a typical day at a 'middle' school is like. I am sure most of these parents have never spent the time to see what actually goes on or come to see all the hard work that takes place!!!!

School is good academically and working hard to get better.

i'm a former student of harris county carver middle school and i recommend harris county school system to anyone in the country, it's great.

Last modified Harris County Carver Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.