Hampton, GA

Posted April 23, 2010
My son went to HES and he really did well there. The teachers helped him individually and made him feel special. As a special education student, he needed extra support and that is what they gave him. Now he is in middle school and doing fabulous! Thank you HES teachers!!!

Posted April 11, 2010
I loved teaching at this school. It was like a big family and there is a strong community connection. Everybody worked together. The children reap the benefits when a school has such a positive atmosphere. This school has excellent teachers.

Hampton Elementary School

Posted December 27, 2008
My child has been at Hampton for 4 years now, and we love it. The teachers he has had have been wonderful.

Hampton Elementary School 1

Posted December 15, 2008
The teacher's seem like they don't care, and the principal has done nothing despite our numerous complaints. I'm now doing everything I can to get my kids into a different school for the 2009-2010 school years.

Posted July 27, 2004
Hampton Elementary School has been a very positive experience for my children and myself. The teachers not only provide my children with the skills they need for thier future, but they have provided me with the skills to be able to help my children succeed! Scale of 1-10 I give Hampton Elementary and 11.

Hampton Elementary School
10 Central Ave, Hampton, GA  30228
Last modified Hampton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hampton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top