PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I graduated from here and found that my education was top notch in comparison to those I went to college with. I appreciate the care and extra work my teachers put into the students. If I had to go back and redo high school, I would go here again.

I hate dis stupid school annoying judgemental people. Everybody wants to go to the christain college. The belittle the public schools. which are better in a way. I give this schooll a 0 rating. Its that terrible.

As previous reviews stated this school is beyond narrow minded, and one of their only pro's would be that the students are well behaved but other than that unless you are exactly like them then you will most likely be looked down upon. Favoritism is shown among the kids that attend their church in both academics and also in sports. Your children will also not be allowed to express their selves or their interest unless it meets their standards.They also get way too personal with the families and children's lives, at some times it seemed as if they had no boundaries. Many of the teachers ridicule children about their personal interests if it is not something they know of or approve of. Most of the teachers and workers can be judge-mental towards the parents and students. They also sometimes punish students for things they do outside of school and as far as the education goes for the high school students it is ridiculous some of the classes are extremely difficult and near impossible to pass no matter how much you study. Many of the teachers do not offer extra help at all which makes it even harder. The fine arts program is also very restricted to their beliefs. I was not impressed.

Our years with having children in both the elementary and high school at BBCS are almost over as our last child reaches 12th grade shortly. While there is no perfect Christian school, we have been impressed with this one and would recommend it to anyone! What a dedicated staff that truly loves the whole child! What an impressive Fine Arts program it offers! Everything from the sports program to the academics are done with excellence! Thank you, BBCS, for the impact you've made on our family down through the years! We will miss you but will continue to recommend you to other families!

BBCS is an excellent school. If you want a school that first and foremost seeks to instill a love for God and a desire to serve God with their whole being, then this is the school you want. It prepares them to live godly in this present world but it doesn't shirk its responsibility in the area of academics. Students are able to develop their abilities in music and speech as well. The staff are dedicated and loving. I couldn't think of a better place to send my children.

I enjoy my granddaughter calling me every week to tell me about school. It seems she has a well-rounded education with academics, sports, and fine arts. As a musician, I'm glad that she can take piano lessons and participate in band through the school. She constantly tells me about the regional and state competitions she enters and how well she and her classmates do. I'm very thankful for her education.

I have been a parent of a BBCS student since 2000. I believe the quality of teachers that have been employed at the school are the highest. Each one that I have worked directly with have impressed me on different levels. The greatest quality they all share is their desire to see their students succeed. When one of my children are struggling, they are willing to work with them even after hours. As for Principal leadership, our principal has the same desire to see the students succeed. He is a great asset to BBCS. His door is always open and in all my dealings with him he is positive and works to get solutions. BBCS welcomes parental involvement and I have seen it on many levels. I believe the best way to see success in students is to be involved. In fact it is a must. It takes a team effort between home and school to make the difference. I am proud to be a part of BBCS and plan on all of my children graduating and going on to be positive assets to their communities and country.

Our daughter has been at BBCS since first grade where her teacher created a love for reading. We really like the curriculum, BJUPress, which offers a wide variety of reading selections. Thanks, BBCS! Keep up the good work.

This school's tuition is way to high for an education that is subpar. I found this school to be very narrow minded as others have mentioned before. If you do not act exactly how they do then it is a waste of time, because your child will have an unpleasant experience. Also, this school has a lot of petty rules. I was not impressed and do not recommend this school unless you want your child to be a cookiecutter christian with no individuality.

I have a second grader and a K-5 student at the school. My wife and I have been thrilled with the atmosphere, the leadership, and the education. I would highly recommend BBCS to those looking for challenging academics with a Biblical worldview.

Last modified Bible Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12