Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is assigned for the month, with each day detailed for the child in their agenda. It is always very clear what the assignments are and when they are due.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Each month a positive characteristic is recognized and promoted in the school. Students of the month represent these traits in action.

This school is the only one in the state that has a Mandarin immersion program. The administration is strong and the teachers here are amazing.

I love this school because they actually care about students, they are actually there for the kids. Every year my kids start school and by the end of the year you see a tremendous change that is amazing. My kids come home everyday telling me something they learned and is excited about it. I have a 1st, 2nd, and 4th grader and they have been there since kindergarten and they All make all A's and they excelled in reading and that shows great teaching and parenting. I absolutely love Dutchtown elementary school!!!

There is absolutely no accountability and too many cliques between the personnel. Hate it! Looking to sale my house just to move my child to a different school!

I haven't been involved with Dutchtown until this year but I have been impressed with the organizational skills of the staff, the caring of the teachers and how informative they are about everything that is going on. Thank you for making me proud to say my grandson goes here.

i use to go to this school and it's a great school , but people are bullied a lot at this school and i know this from experience .Other then that i think it's a great school and almost everybody passes the CRCT.

Academics is ok. Bullying is a big issue at this school and the administration is not taking care of it. I have a child at the school who has been constantly bullied. I have spoken with other parents who have similar stories. If you want your child to have a well rounded positive experience please please stay engaged with their overall experience of school. They will not admit to a problem that has gotten way out of control. Talk to other parents and stay involved with your childs experience.

I love Dutchtown Elementary School. Dutchtown has helped my daughter tremendously. The entire staff cares about the students as if they were their own. I specifically moved into this area because of this school. Mr. Donohoe is great, Dr. Johnson is great. I'm just so happy to have my child attend this school. Dutchtown gives true meaning to the phrase, "It takes a village".

The Pre-K teachers at Dutchtown Elem. are very helpful teachers. The SED is very sweet and kind. They care about the children as if they were there own and they make sure each child is safe, happy, and healthy. I am very proud of the work that the teachers provide and show. Mrs. Beacham and Mrs. Angela are the BEST!

Last modified Dutchtown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.