Posted September 10, 2013
I haven't been involved with Dutchtown until this year but I have been impressed with the organizational skills of the staff, the caring of the teachers and how informative they are about everything that is going on. Thank you for making me proud to say my grandson goes here.

Dutchtown Elementary School 3

Posted August 04, 2013
i use to go to this school and it's a great school , but people are bullied a lot at this school and i know this from experience .Other then that i think it's a great school and almost everybody passes the CRCT.

Dutchtown Elementary School 2

Posted May 23, 2013
Academics is ok. Bullying is a big issue at this school and the administration is not taking care of it. I have a child at the school who has been constantly bullied. I have spoken with other parents who have similar stories. If you want your child to have a well rounded positive experience please please stay engaged with their overall experience of school. They will not admit to a problem that has gotten way out of control. Talk to other parents and stay involved with your childs experience.

Posted July 29, 2011
I love Dutchtown Elementary School. Dutchtown has helped my daughter tremendously. The entire staff cares about the students as if they were their own. I specifically moved into this area because of this school. Mr. Donohoe is great, Dr. Johnson is great. I'm just so happy to have my child attend this school. Dutchtown gives true meaning to the phrase, "It takes a village".

Dutchtown Elementary School 0

Posted October 23, 2009
The Pre-K teachers at Dutchtown Elem. are very helpful teachers. The SED is very sweet and kind. They care about the children as if they were there own and they make sure each child is safe, happy, and healthy. I am very proud of the work that the teachers provide and show. Mrs. Beacham and Mrs. Angela are the BEST!

Posted October 02, 2009

Dutchtown Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2009
Mr.Donahoe is a great addition to making this school excellent. When you need someone to get the job done he's there and fair. He would make a great principle for any school because he cares. Ms. Johnston

Dutchtown Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2009
My son goes to Dutchtown. He is in 2nd grade now. Very good staff.

Dutchtown Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2009

Posted May 12, 2009
My son started Dutchtown Elementary in kindergarden. By 1st grade he was reading fluently after having Mrs. Thomas as a teacher. Mrs. Thomas actually enjoyed her kindergarten class so much that she decided to teach the class again for 1st grade. My son Tylah was very lucky to have Mrs. Thomas as a teacher. She recognized Tylah's abilities and recommended him for SAGE lead by Dr. Thompson, I couldn't be more happy, Dr. Thompson has introduced Tylah to many adventures that he will be able to use for years to come. The faculty and teachers at Dutchtown Elementary are fabulous and they show genuine concern for the students and truly want to see them succeed. Currently, Tylah has Mrs. Sawyer as his second grade teacher and she is also amazing. I am very thankful to the Dutchtown family for all that they do to make their school an enjoyable learning environment.

Dutchtown Elementary School
159 Mitchell Rd, Hampton, GA  30228
Last modified Dutchtown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dutchtown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top